AngelinaLewis

United 93 ending should be changed

I'm a really good problem solver and I heard there is a big controversy about that United 93 movie because a lot of people died in it.

I was just thinking, if people are so upset, why don’t the filmmakers just change the ending?

Perhaps they could add a scene where the hijacker looks into the eyes of an American baby with his mother, as he see’s his own fragile inner child, he turns to the cockpit and immediately orders the plane to land safely at the nearest airport.

After all, it’s only a movie.

When the plane door opens, a huge crowd of people could be gathering & waving flags. The hijackers could scream “I love America”, then we hear “Coming to America” played in the background, with everybody screaming U.S.A.! ……U.S.A!

If only that's what really happened. Nice wish, bad idea.

I was thinking the same thing. Why make a mockery about something like that.

Glad to see your back posting again.

Edit for spelling
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I haven't read the screenplay or anything, but I've heard it's about as factual as Braveheart so angelina's suggestion might not be that far out of place, really...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

.....hijackers could scream “I love America”, then we hear “Coming to America” played in the background, with everybody screaming U.S.A.! ……U.S.A!

:D:D:D Thanks for a really good laugh. I haven't read something so funny for ages :P It would be a great monty python sketch.
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

.....hijackers could scream “I love America”, then we hear “Coming to America” played in the background, with everybody screaming U.S.A.! ……U.S.A!

:D:D:D Thanks for a really good laugh. I haven't read something so funny for ages :P It would be a great monty python sketch.

And then they all have a nice lunch of BLT club sandwiches and play in the park

i think the media is trying to portray people on that flight as all heros, i'm sure there were one or two people who decided to try and do something to save their own lives...but not all

i recon you'd have had 1 third sitting crying and shitting themselves, thus doing nothing, you'd have had another third going histericle, thus also doing nothing, and the remainder just acting on survival impulse. To try and say they all had a committee meeting, all decided to be brave and do the right thing, would be ludicrous.

so, why not have a happy ending.... just as false as saying they were all heros (some where, but by no means all)

I have an idea.
They could get the Baldwin guy from Cutaway and Snipes from Dropzone to jump from another 747 and land on United 93 and re-hijack the plane.:S:P
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I'm a really good problem solver and I heard there is a big controversy about that United 93 movie because a lot of people died in it.

I was just thinking, if people are so upset, why don’t the filmmakers just change the ending?

Perhaps they could add a scene where the hijacker looks into the eyes of an American baby with his mother, as he see’s his own fragile inner child, he turns to the cockpit and immediately orders the plane to land safely at the nearest airport.

After all, it’s only a movie.

When the plane door opens, a huge crowd of people could be gathering & waving flags. The hijackers could scream “I love America”, then we hear “Coming to America” played in the background, with everybody screaming U.S.A.! ……U.S.A!

I saw the movie with the alternate ending..."and the plane did land safely"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change
-----------------------------------
Mike Wheadon B-3715,HEMP#1
Higher Expectations for Modern Parachutists.

I haven't read the screenplay or anything, but I've heard it's about as factual as Braveheart so angelina's suggestion might not be that far out of place, really...

What have you heard about it that is so non-factual?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

i think the media is trying to portray people on that flight as all heros, i'm sure there were one or two people who decided to try and do something to save their own lives...but not all

i recon you'd have had 1 third sitting crying and shitting themselves, thus doing nothing, you'd have had another third going histericle, thus also doing nothing, and the remainder just acting on survival impulse. To try and say they all had a committee meeting, all decided to be brave and do the right thing, would be ludicrous.

so, why not have a happy ending.... just as false as saying they were all heros (some where, but by no means all)

Does the movie depict them all having a committee meeting?

I think libs would rather that the movie not be shown because it reminds us why we are at war with Islamofacists. To be reminded of the fact that it really is an ongoing war, and that it is time to choose sides does not favor libs.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

with Islamofacists. To be reminded of the fact that it really is an ongoing war, and that it is time to choose sides does not favor libs.

OH NO.... the fear of the Islamofascists is just tearing me apart.. I cant function...... oh please Mr Bush please protect all us poor helpless americans from the Islamofascists..:S

with Islamofacists. To be reminded of the fact that it really is an ongoing war, and that it is time to choose sides does not favor libs.

OH NO.... the fear of the Islamofascists is just tearing me apart.. I cant function...... oh please Mr Bush please protect all us poor helpless americans from the Islamofascists..:S

Not a very convincing response. But that is cool, as long as libs continue to hold such positions, and be represented at the national level by Howard Dean and such, your vision of taking control of congress will remain a dream.

Good time to take another look at the Al Qaeda training manal:

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/manualpart1.html

So basically you are saying.. that we are at war with Islamofascists.. which justifies our own governments turn to fascism.....
great choice for a future AmeriKA:S

We are definitely at war with Islamofacists.

Your conclusion that our government is facist is not shared by many.

I am glad that libs confuse who is facist and who is not, though. It will help them stay in the minority party.

Mr Rove and the fear factor is wearing off.. they dont have a chance.. unless they manufacture an attack of the Reichschtag... and declare martial law.

I understand that it isn't easy being a liberal, they've been out of power in all 3 branches of the government for quite a while. It wasn't easy for conservatives when the same was true for them. Perhaps the fortunes of the libs will change, but statements like yours will not help in that quest, so, keep it up. :)
The release of the movie is good for conservatives, which is why it is so irritating for liberals. All this about it being too soon to release this movie, too much pain, blah blah, is all just cover for the fact they want it released after the election.

SO... do you think maintaining power in any way you can is prudent for the future of America.???

You might as well ask when I will stop beating my wife/dog/kids...I don't, so the question is not relevant.

ou might as well ask when I will stop beating my wife/dog/kids...I don't, so the question is not relevant.

It is a relavant question in many Republican push polls as Karl Roves mentor taught him.. you know.. Lee Atwater....the guy who did the Willie Horton thing.... the guy who begged those who he hurt for forgiveness on his death bed as he was dying from cancer.... Yeah.. Gusy who came up with the questions about John McCains black love child during the South Carolina primary....

Or they could make it like a summer teen sex comedy. A bunch of guys who start out trying to hijack the plane to impress chicks. You could have the usual gang of misfits for terrorists, the little nerd, the fat guy, the stoner, the token black guy, the cute, nice, but nerdy female terrorist, the rich snobby bitchy female terrorist.

In the end the good looking-but shy male terrorist and the cute but nerdy female terrorist fall in love.

And the fat terrorist, whom noone ever thought would amount to anything, finally becomes everbody's hero by crashing through the cockpit door & wrestling the controls away from the mean jock terrorist, and instead of flying the plane into a building, gently lands it in the parking lot at White Castle.
And after they land they discover that the little nerdy terrorist finally lost his virginity with the (formerly) bitchy female terrorist.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------