Rebecca

I will not tolerate the intolerant!

Isaac Hayes just lost coolness.

He's quitting South Park - over Scientology.

He doesn't mind making fun of Christians and Crackers and Crack Whores oh my, but NOBODY puts Tom in the closet!!

Looks like, he got tired of those paychecks, too!
Well, good for him.
(edit to add)...What about the 'children'?

Chuck

Wow. Are you serious? He had no problems cashing the checks from South Park and the Church was more than happy to accept his donations. The Church of Scientology scares me. They intimidated Paramount to never air again the South Park episode which makes fun of Scientologist. Now that is power in Hollywood.

Wow. Are you serious? He had no problems cashing the checks from South Park and the Church was more than happy to accept his donations. The Church of Scientology scares me. They intimidated Paramount to never air again the South Park episode which makes fun of Scientologist. Now that is power in Hollywood.

nope, sorry, I saw the Scientology episode a few months after the first airing. I hadn't noticed before that John Smith dominates the credits.

My posting suggested that this decision may have been more their's than his. Or maybe 50/50 on the fucktard level.

I cant wait to see the episode where Trey and Matt write chef out of the show.... That will be funny. They will be relentless with this one.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Not too hard to understand. A Christian is going to get more offended when the target is Christianity, a Muslim when the target is Islam, etc.

And you have to admit they were pretty relentless in that particular episode. (Scientology being bollocks not-withstanding;))

still sucks though.:(
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Not too hard to understand. A Christian is going to get more offended when the target is Christianity, a Muslim when the target is Islam, etc.

And you have to admit they were pretty relentless in that particular episode. (Scientology being bollocks not-withstanding;))

still sucks though.:(

What Isaac Hayes is doing reeks of hypocracy.

Walt

What Isaac Hayes is doing reeks of hypocracy

No, Walt, what it reeks of is the amazing amount of control the Scientologists and Scientology have in Hollywood, and elsewhere. It's scary, amazing, and perterbing...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

ya know i hate to say it but do we always have to walk on eggshells worrying what EVERY one thinks - this being too PC stuff is getting out of hand...

stone and parker offend EVERY one - including themselves... team america anyone? come on now

the chef can take his salty chocolate balls and kiss my catholic ass
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker “never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin.”

Bingo!