peacefuljeffrey

Holy shit! Actor Chris Penn found dead!

No joke!

Actor Chris Penn found dead in condominium

Wonder how this happened. They said no obvious signs of foul play.
Heart attack? Drug overdose? SICK of his idiot brother Sean making the family look like fuckin' morons...?

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Uhm, trouble with reading comprehension?

I said that SEAN is making THE FAMILY LOOK like morons -- not that Chris was a moron.

It was a joke. Against SEAN.

I don't know any reason to dislike Chris. At least he wasn't always spouting ignorant anti-American shit after using what this country offers to make millions of dollars. >:(

-
-Jeffrey

I'm totally lost - WTF did Sean Penn do that made the family look like morons?

Nothing but some stuff that some people disagree with. Hence, they label him a moron rather than say that they just disagree with him.

-- Who's the moron here?--

Nothing but some stuff that some people disagree with. Hence, they label him a moron rather than say that they just disagree with him.

-- Who's the moron here?--

What the hell is going on?!?! I think when I click on "Bonfire" I'm getting directed to "Speakers Corner." SUCKS! >:( Bed time.......

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

If I am not mistaken he said, "Spouting anti-American shit after using it to become wealthy"

I find it funny that you guys are attacking him for the same thing you say he is doing....Funny.

If he died of something self inflicted this bit will be ironic:

Chris Penn's latest film, "The Darwin Awards," was scheduled to premiere Wednesday at the Sundance Film Festival.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Sorry, my bad.
Very big of you to use someones death announcement to take a shot at his brother.

Same sort of thing that Alec Baldwin did to make his family look good. Spout off ignorant shit about the very same country that permitted him to make his fortune. :S

-
-Jeffrey

dude i don't think i'v ever seen you be compasionate on the boards!

You need to look harder before making ridiculous accusations like that, then.

Maybe having seen me be discompassionate sometimes has closed your eyes to the times I've been compassionate, and now you are simply seeing what you want to see.

Yeah, that's about right.

I've offered "vibes," and "awwws" and "hope it works out for yous" all over "the boards." Just because you aren't looking, or fail to notice, doesn't change that fact.

-
-Jeffrey

LOL dude its not an accusation. Its a fact I have never seen you be nice. Your always stiring up shit and arguing with people. Kinda like the threads your in tonight. lol
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Same sort of thing that Alec Baldwin did to make his family look good. Spout off ignorant shit about the very same country that permitted him to make his fortune.

I've voiced complaints about this country that permitted me to make money and live in it as well. I've even pissed and moaned at the company that allows me to work for them. Hell, I've evn bad-mouthed my parents and they're the ones that caused me to live in the first place!
What can I say? I'm a self-serving bastard.... make sure you crack jokes about me or my family when I die - it keeps the universe balanced.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Sorry, my bad.
Very big of you to use someones death announcement to take a shot at his brother.

Same sort of thing that Alec Baldwin did to make his family look good. Spout off ignorant shit about the very same country that permitted him to make his fortune. :S

-

I've just gotta' ask: Why do you care so much WTF Sean Penn and Alec Baldwin do or say about anything?

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

or a heart attack from being overweight and drinking to much...............just a guess.

He always did seem rather porky.

-

Only in the last 15 years or so has he seemed overweight. I remember seeing him that big in the movie "Another 48 Hours". Though he looked fine in "Footloose". But yeah, I think hard partying or drinking must have did him in. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've just gotta' ask: Why do you care so much WTF Sean Penn and Alec Baldwin do or say about anything?

He stirs up the shit in SC a lot. Take it for what it's worth.

Sean Penn made a trip to Iraq lambasting the invasion. Almost on the same level, but not quite, of Jane Fonda's visit to the North Vietnamese military.

Funny, it's our own military and government that gives these people the right to do that. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

\

Because these are people who command press attention and get it. That's why. These are people who pay people to get their faces on television and in the news. These are guys who spout off shit off-the-cuff.

In a classic move a few months ago, Sean Penn decided to take his boat in New Orleans to rescue hurricane victims. He happened to bring along his etourage on the boat, including his personal photographer (you can't go rescuing people without sumitting proof to the press. That would be keeping it real). Too bad he forgot to put in the drain plug, and the boat started taking on water and sinking.

He (and his posse) almost needed to be rescued themselves, which would have taken more resources.

At least Chris Penn didn't so any of that stuff. He seemed to just want to be left alone, which means that he didn't take himself too seriously.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I really liked Rumble Fish. But, I like anything that came from S.E. Hinton. She wrote great stuff. Chris Penn fit the parts that he played to a T.

I'll clarify, the movie B of the B was really good for an obviously low budget attempt. Chris' part was rather weak, but entertaining anyway as comic relief, the character had some color.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants