Airman1270

Are Women Competent?

http://www.snowsummit.com/cams.php#

Just get in front of the Web Cam:)

Umm... thanks, Jeanne... Now I guess I just need to suck down a bit of Jim Beam... to get the, umm, creative juices flowing and all...

And you have to let us know so we can see it for ourselves.... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

...if you are a man: Don't forget the f**ing flowers for your wife when you come home tonight...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I tried that a few years ago; Sent her flowers for her birthday. She chewed me out for spending the money.

The woman doesn't have a romantic bone in her body. Oh, sure, she used to. But in her world, romance is something you enjoy with a guy you're not serious with. A few years of marriage destroyed all that...:|

I laugh when I hear these marriage/family discussions on the radio, with these women complaining that their men are, well, not like me. I do housework, make romantic gestures, and used to give her a hug without expecting it to lead to the bedroom. (I've given up. If she ever wants that kind of attention again she'll need to let me know.) After washing the dishes, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming and shampooing the carpets, and playing with the kids, it gets a bit old being told "No!" yet again. And again. And still again. Etc.

Fleetwood Mac's 1973 "Mystery to Me" album is one of my all-time favorites.

Cheers,
Jon S.

that's why you have to sleep around ...

then they realize what they're missing ...

Um, careful. I don't sleep around. At least not yet. So far I've been faithful for nearly 15 years. But I have reached the point where I'm vulnerable. I don't know if I'd actually be able to go through with it, but only a few years ago I wouldn't even be thinking like this.

When your wife tells you to go to a prostitute, it's kinda hard to remain loyal.

Jon

Question is if you want to spend the rest of your life like that.

If ya feel unappreciated and ya make an effort and she knows it yet continues acting like you're a mere nuisance or servant, I doubt it does any of you good.

May have to cut your losses here. I feel for ya bro.

The answer is obvious when you consider why NASA has yet to send a women to the Moon - because it doen't need cleaning.

Ba - dum - bam!
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

They can't write their name in the snow while urinating

I guess it depends on if you were raised with a bunch of brothers.... I didnt get barbies or easy bake ovens, I got A team games and gotcha guns because i had too many brothers... they taught me well, I can burp words and when we lived in Boston I was taught the importance of writing ones name in the snow.... or at least Lis .... Id need alot of liquid to write anymore....:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Not to inject too serious a tone into this thread, but have you and your wife considered couples counseling? [:/]

I've been asking for nine years...

If she won't go with you, go alone.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I sure hope so. If they are not then us men will have to do the thinking and then the whole world will be in deep shit.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.