sundevil777

Brokeback mountain...

Then what gives you the right to dictate what others get to watch???? <<<<<<<<

I don't:P

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Thats not true! The first thing I think of is the after sex towel. You know that SHIT contains hep.- and other forms of harmful bacteria. Then there is the SMELL, how sickning. I mean where do they wipe off, then they sleep in the sheets they defacated on.:o

Have you ever had anal sex?

If no, what makes you think that your description is accurate?

If yes, whatever you were doing, you were doing it wrong.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

RL,

Don't waste your rationality. Remember this is the guy who wrote:

Your just trying to bait me! Did you ejaculate in that condem? Freak! What did the female hormones from taking birth control pills do to the hair on your sexuality? Maybe thats why your gay!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

RL,

Don't waste your rationality.

It's not that, LJ. I just think he doesn't know what he's missing.

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Frankly, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms.

It's when other people are forced to be tolerant, "OR ELSE", that I object.

I have a question about this statement. If you don't care what people do in their bedrooms then what exactly is it that you feel you have been forced to tolerate?
Owned by Remi #?

The MILITANT HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA of course. Which includes mandatory sodomy, registration of all young male children and forced exposure to Mrs. Doubtfire director's cuts.

Bill... you're soooo closed minded and ignorant. Lesbians in the secret MILITANT HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA society would NEVER tolerate mandatory sodomy. What the hell are you thinking?

You're some kind of macho dude who probably never even thinks about a womans perspective, eh?

;)
Owned by Remi #?

Good god man, get counseling. Let these obsessive thoughts of other people's sexuality and hygiene go!<<<<<<<<

NO you let it go! Sense you refuse to answer the question, which wasn't a question untill you posted up.
I was replying to Rebecca comments about what hetro's find offensive. Being Hetro I think I am very well qualified, and have a valid opinion. You are just pussyfooting around the question like any pansy afraid to answer.

Others have made cute little comments like "where the cream filling" or "slobbing the knob" you let them go, didn't call them names. Yet you call me obsessive, and troubled imaginations. Why?

MY statement has validity, and is credible. Stop trying to use your big word,s and reverse psycoligy and just answer the fucking question!

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BAIT/SWITCH, I do not wish to have anal sex with you, or any one else. My asshole is an exit only!

BAIT/SWITCH, I do not wish to have anal sex with you, or any one else. My asshole is an exit only!

Did I just get a sex change? :S

rl

Edited to add: If you're never had anal sex, where do you get all your knowledge of what goes on when one has anal sex?

Others have made cute little comments like "where the cream filling" or "slobbing the knob" you let them go, didn't call them names. Yet you call me obsessive, and troubled imaginations. Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two guys slobbing the knob of the other and looking up into their eyes saying...where's the cream filling?

You have a very active imagination. Do you spend a lot of time visualizing these scenes?

I guess you missed this post.
Owned by Remi #?

Actually, I called that person on it, although I didn't call them OR you names. Why are you feeling persecuted?

MY statement has validity, and is credible. Stop trying to use your big word,s and reverse psycoligy

There weren't any particularly difficult words in what I said, were there? Although I did spell them all correctly, I think you can probably figure out the meaning.

just answer the fucking question!

I strongly suspect you wouldn't think you could reasonably discuss YOUR love life with someone who who came in so offensively. Actually, you do HAVE a love life, right?

>You are just pussyfooting around the question like any pansy afraid to answer.

Your one warning.<<<<<<<<<<<

Realy? OK I'm out, but I will make this observastion.

I always seen to get into trouble here in S.C. Maybe it not for me, I will leave.:(

It is supposed to be a place to dissucss politics, religion and the like. I always come under fire and have to go on the defensive.

It seems to me I have wasted the last 15 or so posts defending myself against attacks, most of them personal, not attacks on my oponion. I consider myself average folk, and believe my oponion to be valid.

I feel I have been mistreated by the moderator.

Oh? I wouldn't say you OR your oponion are average. <<<<<<<<<<

Bill, this is what I mean, see?

Narcimund, Why don't you say what you realy mean?

Narcimund, Why don't you say what you realy mean?

I'm sorry. I have always known I have trouble making my true inner thoughts known sometimes. It must be one of the long-term side effects of all the "hormones from taking birth control pills do to the hair on my sexuality".

I'm sorry. I have always known I have trouble making my true inner thoughts known sometimes. It must be one of the long-term side effects of all the "hormones from taking birth control pills do to the hair on my sexuality".<<<<<

OK, apology accepted, peace out.

>I feel I have been mistreated by the moderator.

You can't call people pansies, or assholes, or jerkoffs here. Them's the rules. If you don't like them, don't post here. Rec.skydiving has no such rules, and is accessible through Google newsgroups. That may be more to your liking.

I'm sorry. I have always known I have trouble making my true inner thoughts known sometimes. It must be one of the long-term side effects of all the "hormones from taking birth control pills do to the hair on my sexuality".<<<<<

OK, apology accepted, peace out.

OMG!

:D

Did I just get a sex change? :S

rl

Edited to add: If you're never had anal sex, where do you get all your knowledge of what goes on when one has anal sex?

Because he is heterosexual. And all GOOD heterosexuals are taught with the knowledge that anal sex involves large amounts of fecal matter and could not possibly be enjoyable or safe. I mean, how do you think you get ebola or the hantavirus?

I guess yyou missed that session. :|:ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Because he is heterosexual. And all GOOD heterosexuals are taught with the knowledge that anal sex involves large amounts of fecal matter and could not possibly be enjoyable or safe.

There is a thing we mothers talk about...

http://www.babycenter.com/dilemma/toddler/toddlerbehavior/1250160.html

rl

My post was intended for a real discussion, with people who know how to discuss such things objectively and rationally, but since you're the only one who replied I guess that's out. You did prove a point about fear and ignorance, though, so thanks for that.

[:/]

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?