sundevil777

Brokeback mountain...

So, when a man and a woman love each other, it's true and real and healthy and then they have chaste non-anal sex.

Otherwise, it's about lust and bodily secretions and assimilating a large percent of the population to do the same?

:|

Why can't two people just love each other?

Didn't you know? Only straight people with their super high divorce rate are good and proper.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Well its good to know that we are so interested in two guys slobbing the knob of the other and looking up into their eyes saying...where's the cream filling?

What does any of what you said have to do with my post? What exactly are you replying to?
Owned by Remi #?

>Its not how a nation should define itself with a large percentage of
>children saying I have two moms / dads.

That would be preferable to a nation full of children saying "I never see my dad any more because he lost the custody battle" (which is what we have now.)

Many people who want to see gay marriage banned say they are doing it to 'protect marriage.' I'll take that seriously when I see them trying to ban divorce.

THIS WILL HAPPEN - you can bank on it. And when it does, please remember that you read it HERE first.

That's very arrogant. What the hell makes you think anyone read that here first. It's common public discussion already. Sorry to disappoint you, but you didn't just enlighten us all because you repeated it here.

If other people reached this conclusion as I did (independently), then there's obviously truth to it.

Calling this "Indoctrination" is total bullshit also. Teaching someone to be accepting of others is called teaching "Tolerance" not indoctrination. Just because someone with a political agenda calls it indoctrination doesn't make it a fact.

Forcing people to watch something they might not want to makes it a fact.

Allowing everyone an equal say without having them fear repercussions is called "Freedom of Speech"

And threatening them with academic or economic harm if they don't comply is also a violation. And I corrected your spelling.

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

>If other people reached this conclusion as I did (independently),
>then there's obviously truth to it.

Many people came to the conclusion independently that abortion doctors should be killed, since they are murderers. Do you believe there is truth in that?

>Forcing people to watch something they might not want to makes it a fact.

Never happened; you're pulling an O'Reilly.

>If other people reached this conclusion as I did (independently),
>then there's obviously truth to it.

Many people came to the conclusion independently that abortion doctors should be killed, since they are murderers. Do you believe there is truth in that?

>Forcing people to watch something they might not want to makes it a fact.

Never happened; you're pulling an O'Reilly.

So thefire.org exists in a vacuum?
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

No, but neither does the Westboro Baptist Church. Just because a group of people share an opinion doesn't mean the opinion is valid (or not valid).

It just means that they share an opinion. The fact that you agree with FIRE does not make the opinion fact.

I posted before I added this thought:

Using your argument, if you can agree that a lot of people have come to conclusion that homosexuality isn't "bad" , then you have to accept that homosexuality isn't "bad" as a fact, eh?
Owned by Remi #?

>So thefire.org exists in a vacuum?

Not at all! It has plenty of supporters; lots of people want to be victims. Again, check out how popular O'Reilly's war on the "war on Christmas" was. It doesn't matter that it doesn't exist; it lets people feel like victims. And a lot of people like that.

No, but neither does the Westboro Baptist Church. Just because a group of people share an opinion doesn't mean the opinion is valid (or not valid).

You may want to explain that to the people in the christian thread that argue their religion is valid because so many people hold that opinion. :S

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

The only lesbian theory?

I think there WOULD be some difference for sure. We tend to accept the woman much faster than the idea of two men having sex.

I think there would be a huge difference, relating to the way we separate the sexes. I think women, in the broader sense, are viewed more as emotional and nurturing, whereas in contrast, men are more physical and direct.

I think that's why two gay men slobbing each other's knobs tends to be the first type of thing the anti-gay person thinks of, as opposed to two women caressing each other lovingly.

I think strength and control are part of it too. Most staight guys don't even consider the possiblility of being raped unless they're facing prison time. Women, gay or straight, face that threat every day from potentially every man (except gay men). Straight men outside of prison, only face that potential threat from gay men. A straight man can imagine a gay man thinking the same thoughts about him, that he does about a hot woman, and it scares him.

How's the theory so far? Rebuttals? (Keep in mind I'm speaking in very broad terms)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

...no matter how many gay people you say you know...

Well only know a handful:P, however my Nephew's father is guy and has been sence my nephew was very young and lived a double life while married to his mother. He and his partner of eight years had Christmas dinner at our home with his son and wife and that of his ex-wife and family.

I do not agree with the life style, and don't believe I will anytime in the near future. But I do love my friends even though they currently are involved in the gay life style.

But I do love my friends even though they currently are involved in the gay life style.

Could someone please educate me on what the hell this "lifestyle" thing is? I guess I wasn't issued my handbook. I'll write to the people who indoctrinated me ...but in the mean time...

Maybe I shouldn't be going to work and paying my taxes and voting and stuff...I dunno...
Owned by Remi #?

After 12 months working for an almost exclusively gay company I would like to announce to the CIA that I am available for field agent work.

Thanks to the use of my tinfoil hat I have managed to avoid the Gay Ray programming device and have maintained my heterosexuality.

If you've seen They Live then you know what I'm talking about. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

I am working on reprogramming their broadcasting device so I can save them from their 'lifestyle choice' and help them become happy, healthy heterosexuals who can breed and actually be proud of their contributions to society.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Though not a gay programming joke, my favorite gay radar joke is from the daily show. They are talking about a "device" for "detecting" gay people. The words gay and radar appear on opposite sides of the screen and slowly slide together as Ed Helms says:

"We have made a gay radar. We call it...."

Gay and Radar slide right next to each other.

"A homometer"

:ph34r:

>I'm not sure what oiled, semi-naked musclemen grabbing each other
>and pretending to fight has to do with homoerotic behavior.

I know! Not a pink curtain or latte in sight. Just manly men touching each other.

Like movies about gladiators. Or a turkish prison.