sundevil777

Brokeback mountain...

The term 'phobe' is so misapplied, I think on purpose in order to accuse the 'phobe' of bigotry. Anyone that dares to criticize gay rights activists/advocacy groups is labeled a bigot/homophobe.

Most people think that 'phobe' means a fear of something. But for some reason that doesn't apply to those that don't support gay marriage, or even someone that doesn't want to watch the movie Brokeback Mountain. The term homophobe labels them as a bigot if they disagree with this objective by gay rights groups.

So, I think it more than fair to label all liberals that do actually hate Bush and conservatives in general, as Bushphobes, conservativephobes, or republicanphobes. After all, they don't just disagree with the goals of Bush, they actually do hate him.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Out of curiosity, for anybody who has seen the movie (If you have haven't and intend to, stop reading as I may spoil it).

When Ennis hears of Jack's death, was he actually beaten to death, or did he remember how the guy died when he was young, and assumed that's how he died?

Are we not supposed to know?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Good movie, I thought. But jeez cowboys are violent.

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC