windcatcher

I love artistcalledian

What are you doing Ian? You're supposed to be deathly afraid of my love:(

I am no longer afraid. I am now ready for the passion. Give it to me baby.

i've been http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/cosmo1111/moose1rx.jpg :P nice one, who ever it is

ymmv

what does this mean, rans? make it home safe did you? not me... snowbound in detroit... again... [:/]

your mileage may vary.. (sorry been stuck in acronym hell for to long lately)

not yet.. finishing packing for an early flight.. fortunately the weather seems kinder to my route than yours... hope you make it out soon...

Oh by the way Zen, I love you.B|

proof you and I have completely different definitions and frames of reference..

would you (for me, or AC)

die?
kill?
give your last bite of food when starving? your last drop of water in the desert?
pay anothers debts knowing you'd never be paid back or even thanked?
defend someone(and their honor) publicly (and who may have legitimate gripes against those you Love?)
second someone in a duel (or other dangerous and possibly pointless activity) knowing you could be jailed for participating?
run into a burning building?
suck it down till your cypress fired as they tumbled out of control?
all without a second thought for yourself or your life?

if you answered no to any of these... you and i completely disagree on what Love is...

for those i Love, for those i call True Friend, (there is no real difference) those who i trust with my life and livelyhood, i would, absolutely..

Love is an unconditional willingness to sacrifice.. it is not some pretty phrase to be mouthed idlely or thrown about as if it applies to everyone and everything you have ever (never) known when clearly there are limits to what you really mean by use of the term..

One man (perhaps) was willing to do that for the world (if you believe the myth, and it is a powerful myth no matter what your faith) and you see where that got him...nailed to a tree...

are you really ready to say the same? for the entire World? if so, you might want to reevaluate your life right away, as you are wasting your time, your life and your vastly superior emotional capacity on this web site when you could be spreading your message, your Love, to everyone everywhere.

if so then you are a better human than I, and i will no longer question your belief... i have met a total of One Christian who walked the path claimed by so many. One who never said words he could not mean completely, who I (literally) observed remove the jacket from his back and give it to a shivering homeless man without concern for his own comfort. (He is a much better human than i will ever be, and while I still disagree with and dispute a great deal of his religious politics, I truely respect for the strength of his convictions..) and I have met many Christians, many people who profess unconditional love for all of creation., many who say the words without knowing what they really mean...

otherwise what you refer to as 'Love' more accurately falls under the aformentioned terms...

Q:do you believe there is a real difference between "Love" and "in Love"? those who do also devalue the term (IMO) words can have vast power.. it is better NOT to use them if you cant really mean them

so no, i do not Love you, or AC, or the majority of the world... Care, Concern, Compassion and empathy? absolutely/perhaps/or not at all (depending)

I'm no saint, i've never claimed to be and will never become one (certainly not by the Xtian definition) but for those i Love... nothing is really out of bounds or beyond asking, for those i Love i would move heaven and earth

are you really willing to say the same for the ENTIRE WORLD?

Like when he made fun of a grandma that was mauled to death by a pack of vicious dogs?

Or maybe the one where the made fun of Americans who get beheaded by terrorists?

:)

Hiding behind your monitor typing up a bunch of shit you'd NEVER say to the same person directly makes you smile?

Have you noticed most people on these particular forums don't do that?

. . =(_8^(1)

Wow do you have the wrong idea about the average Brit and their willingness to say whats on their mind - regardless of the venue.

Lots of Brits post here. Hardly any of them create zero cred for themselves (and like it) via continual fartknocker posts.

. . =(_8^(1)

for the whole world?

if true, where does your income not directly related to your immedate needs go?

color me skeptical...:|

many talk the talk.. few walk the path....

ymmv

what does this mean, rans? make it home safe did you? not me... snowbound in detroit... again... [:/]

your mileage may vary.. (sorry been stuck in acronym hell for to long lately)

not yet.. finishing packing for an early flight.. fortunately the weather seems kinder to my route than yours... hope you make it out soon...

i may NOT get out of here... it's finally stopped snowing... lots of that crap on the ground, I wrecked my rental car sliding off the road (not bad, but bad enough), totally exploded a huge mailbox in the process (which was rad to watch, btw), not hurt at all but I have a huge accident report to fill out at hertz now. [:/] and they're calling for a little more snow tonight.

ah well, at least one of us may get home to enjoy the weekend.

EDIT for the world... yes, zen and I are getting along. try not to have a heart attack.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Yes, for the whole world,......although some people are hard to love,..........does not change the fact that I would go without to provide for them. And as for where my income goes,.......it goes to anybody that I see that is in need. I would give the shirt off of my back,....even if it was the last that I had if I thought that it would benefit others

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

if so then you are a better human than I, and i will no longer question your belief... i have met a total of One Christian who walked the path claimed by so many. One who never said words he could not mean completely, who I (literally) observed remove the jacket from his back and give it to a shivering homeless man without concern for his own comfort. (He is a much better human than i will ever be, and while I still disagree with and dispute a great deal of his religious politics, I truely respect for the strength of his convictions..) and I have met many Christians, many people who profess unconditional love for all of creation., many who say the words without knowing what they really mean...

Someday, maybe you'll meet my mother. Then you can say you have met 2.:)
Chris

I'm no saint, i've never claimed to be and will never become one (certainly not by the Xtian definition) but for those i Love... nothing is really out of bounds or beyond asking, for those i Love i would move heaven and earth

Don't sell yourself short Zen. St. Paul was a mass murderer and he converted and became a great saint. I feel safe believing you've never been that evil.

Xtopher

from that post, and from our recent brief discussion, I have a new found respect for you. totally.

It is amazing what you can learn about a person when you really listen or perhaps communicate privately. I recently had a very enjoyable pm exchange with someone who I have disagreed with on many issues. Although I never disrespected that person, I found through our recent exchange that I respect him much more. I truly hope I meet him someday. He's someone I believe I would like to call 'friend'.:)
Chris

Don't sell yourself short Zen. St. Paul was a mass murderer and he converted and became a great saint.

there i'd seriously disagree.. Paul is directly responsible for the one of the most repressive and murderous institutions ever invisioned and all AFTER he 'converted'.. [:/]

his blatant politiciziation (hmm) of the basic message of Christ's one of the most divisive acts ever

much blood lies on both his and Peter's hands....

Don't sell yourself short Zen. St. Paul was a mass murderer and he converted and became a great saint.

there i'd seriously disagree.. Paul is directly responsible for the one of the most repressive and murderous institutions ever invisioned and all AFTER he 'converted'.. [:/]

his blatant politiciziation (hmm) of the basic message of Christ's one of the most divisive acts ever

much blood lies on both his and Peter's hands....

um, what the heck are you referring to??? :|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Yes, for the whole world,......although some people are hard to love,..........does not change the fact that I would go without to provide for them. And as for where my income goes,.......it goes to anybody that I see that is in need. I would give the shirt off of my back,....even if it was the last that I had if I thought that it would benefit others

Come on....
Skydiving is an expensive sport. How do you manage to get any done after you've given all your money and posessions to the needy?

I live each day, one day at a time, knowing that God will provide for my needs. I don't always know how, and sometimes think that I may lose everything that I do have,...but God has always provided for me, through the oportunities that get placed before me at just the right time, and sometimes the generosity of others. I am not saying that it is easy. Sometimes it it very hard to know,....do I pay my elec. bill or help someone else. If I help someone else, where will the money come from to keep my elec. turned on. When it comes down to it though God has always met my needs, and I am able to continue to give to others.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget