ephrin

...for President in 2008!

oh ya i'm gonna vote an actor into the oval office...........look at what a wonderful job the governator is doing!:S
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

ya and Reagonomics was a real hit.

but i don't really know what i'm talking about there b/c i was growing up at that moment in time. :D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Two words: Ronald Reagan.

The guy who nearly tripled the national debt in his eight years - what a great example!

It took 206 years to get the debt to $1Trillion, and 6 years under Reagan to add the next $1Trillion.

Pity GWB has followed his borrow and spend lead.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Jeesh! OK, I will go slow.

The comment was made that they would not vote for a actor to be president. I sighted Ronald Reagan as an example of how an actor could very easily be voted into office. I never once said Reagan was a good president OR that Walken would make a good one.

Reagan was elected president because he was The Great Communicator. He knew what to say to appeal to the masses, not just here but abroad as well. That's all he was really good at...

Clinton did heaps better with the economy than Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 combined.

Walken? Can you imagine having a president with his temperament? Have you seen a lot of his movies? He can be scary sometimes... :D I just don't know... but he can stare anybody down, I'm sure... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No way, dude. Face it. It's inevitable. Resistance is futile.

I shall be El Presidente!!!!!! Mexico will cede the entire province of Jalasco to the U.S. or face massive retaliatory action! The US will control ALL of the tequila production in the world. Muuuhuhuhahahahahhahahaaaaaaa!

B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

No way, dude. Face it. It's inevitable. Resistance is futile.

I shall be El Presidente!!!!!! Mexico will cede the entire province of Jalasco to the U.S. or face massive retaliatory action! The US will control ALL of the tequila production in the world. Muuuhuhuhahahahahhahahaaaaaaa!

B|

Yeah, you and your rich tequilla producing buddies.

No War for Tequilla.

No War for Tequilla

Egads, what is wrong with you, man? What would happen if the Mexican government were to shut down tequila exports because El Presidente JACKASS pushed through legislation legalizing drugs and mandating that any illegal alien picked up by INS would be sentenced to two years building a 45 foot trench randomly lined with landmines and 25 foot wall along the border? That would mean I could conceivably run out of tequila, which is clearly unacceptable.

Get hold of yourself before it's too late!
:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Look, politicians are just actors anyways. I don't see what the problem is. I like his politics.

Walkin is a very smart man.......he is a good ator also (not that I would base my vote on just that), hey this America, anything is possible.....I am going to check out his Platform!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla