EricTheRed

Offensive statements

Yep. Next we will hear about a smoker suing a doctor because the doctor said that smoking was dangerous.

WTF?!!? Its dangerous!!!???

At the lab they told me they were vitamin packed tasty inhalable treats!!!!!!

Damn you Bush, I'm sure it's all your fault!

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

>And if the doctor had said nothing, he's be getting sued for that.

Right. The only safe thing to do, clearly, would have been to say "you should consider a diet" and then hand her a fried chicken. That way no one could figure out his intent.

Hmmm...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082400499.html

The fat B-ch needs to lay off the doritos is my guess.

What a fucking moron. If you don't want your doctor to tell you you are fat you have two choices:

1) don't be fat.

b) stop going to the damn doctor.

Simple.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Hmmm...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082400499.html

Could be it was how he said it.

"Mrs. Fatsworth, we need to talk a little bit about your weight. I'm sure you know you could stand to lose a few pounds but from a medical standpoint, you need to know that your weight now puts you in the category of totally fat fuck!."

Walt

There was a case a few years ago when I was working in ultrasound when a tech and the center were sued for intentional infliction of emotional distress. The parents asked for the sex of the baby, and the tech informed them that the baby looks like a boy.

They claim they were hurt because they wanted a girl and sued for emotional distress.

Shit like this article does not surprise or shock me one bit. I think this lady in the article needs to get some serious help with her self esteem.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I happen to like Doritos, and since you are associating Doritos to fat people, you're saying I'm fat.

MEAT TOSSER!!!!!!!!!!

Send me a check for a cool ten grand or I'm suing your ass off.

edit: stop the violator!

I think this lady in the article needs to get some serious help with her self esteem.

That probably applies to most women in this country as far as weight and other body-image issues are concerned.

I used to be pretty down on fat people because of being referred to as "too skinny" when I was younger. I got over that long ago and have felt for some time now that instead of trying to lose weight so they will like themselves better, overweight people would be better off learning to like themselves the way they are. If they happen to lose weight, fine, but I think it's more important for them to accept themselves.

This is a far cry from the times when I thought that fat people should be put into slave labor camps to make them lose the lard!

Walt