j0nes

Commander in Chief

I recently saw a tv ad for a new tv show (CBS?) called Commander in Chief where Geena Davis is the Vice President and somehow will assume the Presidency.

Has anyone else seen this ad and thinks it's a thinly veiled attempt to get the U.S. tv-loving population to accept a female President?

How about the name... Commander in Chief? Anyone else find it ironic they chose a military-esque name for the show?

thinks it's a thinly veiled attempt to get the U.S. tv-loving population to accept a female President?

a. what would be wrong with a female President? I'd think that Geraldine Ferraro's candidacy for VP in 1984 (however unsuccessful) established it as a possibility
b. it's a friggin' TV show. They also have TV shows about aliens, people living on desert island playing Machiavellian games, and talking horses :S

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

b. it's a friggin' TV show. They also have TV shows about aliens, people living on desert island playing Machiavellian games, and talking horses :S

Correct and each of those had some liberal agenda tied to each of them.

Mr. Ed was nothing more than a poke at Communism.

No. There have been at least half a dozen made-for-TV movies that had a female president.

ok smarty....Name one.....

You can't because there aren't any.

Billvon could out-argue God. Don't even bother coming at him like that.

Here's one that was made in 1964.

Walt

Um, Condi Rice may run.

HOLY SHIT A FUCKING BLACK WOMAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

ok, the FCC needs to step in NOW.

There is no way that WE should EVER stand for someone with a vagina trying to gain power!

Fucking liberal hippy buttfuckers in hollywood trying to bring down the PRESIDENCY with Tampons and Babies.

Stop with your liberated bra burning ideals and get back into the kitchen Bitches!!!!!!!

I want less women on tv in smart professional roles, more tits, more sluts dancing around poles.

God, next they'll think they have the balls to jump out of planes.

[This message bought to you by J0nes, Crowley, the letter sexism and the number misogyny]

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

I recently saw a tv ad for a new tv show (CBS?) called Commander in Chief where Geena Davis is the Vice President and somehow will assume the Presidency.

Has anyone else seen this ad and thinks it's a thinly veiled attempt to get the U.S. tv-loving population to accept a female President?

How about the name... Commander in Chief? Anyone else find it ironic they chose a military-esque name for the show?

You're looking at it backwards: the show is there BECAUSE there are talks of women candidacy (Clinton, Rice). They're just following the trend.

Welcome back, Tuna!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Or a communist!

Ever wonder what would happen if there were no "ists" or "isms?"

That would make you a communitarian then. Or is it communitor?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

thinks it's a thinly veiled attempt to get the U.S. tv-loving population to accept a female President?

a. what would be wrong with a female President?

Nothing.....al long as it is not Hillary!!!!:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Diane Feinstein?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Diane Feinstein?

:odooohhh:o
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Walt, i'm sure billvon can stroke his own cock, no need for you to do it for him.

As for Condi running for Pres.... I think it's a great idea. She has the formal education and foreign policy experience needed.

Walt, i'm sure billvon can stroke his own cock, no need for you to do it for him.

As for Condi running for Pres.... I think it's a great idea. She has the formal education and foreign policy experience needed.

yes, that is it exactly. This TV show is obviously a way to help people like women presidents! it is so clear that whenever something comes up on TV, it HAS to be based TOTALLY in reality.

And the name? I seem to recall, and correct me if I am wrong, but SOME people refer to the PResident of this country as "Commander in Chief." Some people.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.