j0nes

Idiots camped outside Bush's crawford ranch.

You will be happy to hear that this bitter old woman that hates her family, and is intent on destroying it, just left her protest to take care of her ailing mother.

see..... god thinks she's stupid for being in texas too and is sending her a mesg.

You will be happy to hear that this bitter old woman that hates her family, and is intent on destroying it, just left her protest to take care of her ailing mother.

see..... god thinks she's stupid for being in texas too and is sending her a mesg.

Ouch - that's harsh. I think instead, this woman is realizing what's really important, caring for her family and dealing with her loss - rather than impotent political gestures. Best wishes to her mother, sick family is a tough burden to bear.

poke - let's hope she doesn't camp out in front of Congress and blame them for poor medical coverage for the mom - poke {{sorry, that's harsh and unfeeling also}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah.

Cuz that's how God works.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

>poke - let's hope she doesn't camp out in front of Congress and blame them for poor medical coverage for the mom

I'm with you there, every time Congress comes back into session they end up screwing things up. We are usually better off when they stay home and out of our lives.

Health Care...now thats another good topic, but I would hijack this tread by trending into those deep waters.

This hurts my heart.

1) I genuinely feel for the woman. I cannot judge what or why she is doing. This is her way of dealing with it. Before we judge os want to make a comment, we should put ourselves in her shoes - most of us cannot begin to comprehend what she may be going through.

2) I was over there. I watched too many American Soldiers, Marines - Hell, too many Human Beings - die. I held hands, I turned off ventilators, I ran morphine, I listened to the screams, I slipped on the pools of blood, I sat in silence with the living as they talked about their friends getting killed not more than a couple hours ago.

I SIGNED UP and I understand and accept the risk- If my country's government sends me into battle, I will go. I will care for ALL those in need. Being a Medic, Nurse, Leader is all I ever want to do.

3) I also saved the lives of insurgents and terrorists. If they were not killed in the firefight, they got to us. We did not look at 'bad guy' 'good guy' - we treated everything that came through our doors.

4) I ran into a patient that came through my ICU - head trauma, leg blown off - real bad off. His head was the size of a basketball when we flew him to Germany and he was not breathing on his own -

He was here passing through with his family. It took everything I had not to cry while they hugged me and thanked me for what I did. Funny, I forget many of the names, but I remembered his.

It was 9 months since he was wounded - and he had just recently re-learned to write his name.....

I feel for this woman.

(please, I am not looking for any attention or sympathy, I just wanted to share - life is good, I started skydiving)