freethefly

IMPEACH BUSH

http://www.votetoimpeach.org/

I whole lot of people here may not agree with me.... but then that is your choice and I respect that

Oooo, this should be fun. I hope this thread gets me through this long Friday. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

No thanks...I mean why would I vote for him and then vote against him...That would make me Kerry;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

he's power hungry and intelligent.

OK, intelligent I can agree with, but where do you get that he is power hungry? He has stated that he will not run in '08, he didn't jump at the VP job in the first place... those are not consistent with being power hungry.

Edit to add... and on the whole impeachment thing, the only thing on there that even remotely approaches the level of impeachable is the denial of due process to US citizens... the rest is just drivel.
J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

***Like my coworker said, keep Bush as President because Cheney is much scarier...he's power hungry and intelligent.

Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft are also named on the impeachment article
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I would not call myself a troll. One does get a far clearer view of what others believe when one steps outside of their own belief system and becomes a devil's advocate.

dev·il's advocate, n.
One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

My position is just out of wonderment. As I said, it is far easier to understand the position of others when one goes against the grain as true thought is ofton invoked when one goes against the belief system.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

What, again?

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."