Shotgun

The Bible Code

Actually there are a multiple predictions, including those of 9/11 that are quite specific. Names of world leaders are included, past and present.

If you know some bad shit that's fixin to happen, PM me.

Seriously. I'm frightened.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Yes, a vestigle organ - one that the need for it evolved away from.

Maybe

Whales have leg bones, very small. Many creatures have vestigle organs - it's part of the constant evolutionary cycle.

I've heard that they're not vestigal legs at all. I've heard that they're used for holding on during sexual intercourse. The leg bone thing is just another leap of faith from the evolutionist camp. But, you know, ...it's a theory. ;)

>I've heard that they're not vestigal legs at all. I've heard that they're
>used for holding on during sexual intercourse.

As there is no musculature attached to them, they are the same in male and female whales, and as they are tiny internal bones that don't extend outside at all, I'd find that hard to believe. (see attached picture.) But possible I suppose.

>The leg bone thing is just another leap of faith from the evolutionist
>camp. But, you know, ...it's a theory.

Well, all the transitional fossils that show leg bones slowly disappearing and becoming vestigial remnants are hard to explain away. Although if you believe in the trickster god (one who plants false fossils to confuse us and 'test our faith') I suppose that could make sense.

Yes, a vestigle organ - one that the need for it evolved away from. Whales have leg bones, very small. Many creatures have vestigle organs - it's part of the constant evolutionary cycle.

This is true. The vestigial remains of functioning brains have been found in religious conservatives for example. They were once thought to be fully functional organs at one time in the past, but they withered after being unused for centuries.

This is true. The vestigial remains of functioning brains have been found in religious conservatives for example. They were once thought to be fully functional organs at one time in the past, but they withered after being unused for centuries.

lol -- where's that Homer Simpson x-ray when you need it.

. . =(_8^(1)

I thought you couldn't attack a group just like you couldn't attack a person here on dz.com. The statement above is a fine example of an ignorant (and false) generalization.

>I thought you couldn't attack a group just like you couldn't attack a
>person here on dz.com.

Attacks against liberals, conservatives, the French, Americans, North Korea, pro-gun people, anti-gun people, hunters etc abound here on SC. That's what it's for. You can attack these groups (and in fact you have done so in the past, as have many others) but you cannot attack the poster.

>The statement above is a fine example of an ignorant (and false) generalization.

Definitely; the best way to deal with such statements is to ignore them.

Where's my surgical 2x4 when I need it?

All you need to do is ask.
This ad space for sale.

I thought you couldn't attack a group just like you couldn't attack a person here on dz.com. The statement above is a fine example of an ignorant (and false) generalization.

Seems to be bang on the money to me!! Its not really an attack more of a hilarious and true statement. Not all religious people fall under this category of course, Speedracer seems to be open-minded. Its just that most do, and to me they are obviously the ignorant ones!

Edited to add - Go Homer!! A prime example of an unevolved brain.

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

I dont know about the Bible Code, but I do know Algebra. Doesn't U + I = 69?

Well it's kinda hard for U + I to equal 69 if you never even call me. :(

Oh, and I think Rich might have something to say about that anyway.... troublemaker.

(And there is also the fact that there is not enough whiskey in the world to make me that drunk. :P)

It's bullshit. This method can be used with almost any book and you can find whatever you'd like if you look hard enough. The more information (the thicker the book), the more likely you'll be able to find whatever you're desperately searching for. Given that the bible holds great amounts of information, I'd be willing to bet that using this method, you could find everything from predictions of the Holocaust to recipes for chicken noodle soup.

Call me a skeptic, but there's no way a few fanatics 2000 years ago are going to predict something in our time (btw, where's the prophecies for stuff 500 or 1000 years ago? Why just our time? Hmmmm.....), let alone come up with a code complex enough that it can only be deciphered by computer AND still keeping the nature and purpose of the book intact.

I see this as the same thing as finding satanic messages if you play a Beatles record backwards. If you're looking for something and refuse to accept any other option (like what you're looking for isn't there), then you'll come up with a way to find it, whether it's there or not.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Not only is it BS, it's thoroughly debunked BS. The thing you can do with the bible code also works on newspaper articles and Moby Dick. It's electronic snake oil.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Isn't the Bible itself a work of fiction?
That makes the "Bible Code" an even greater
load of horse shit!
I wonder if the writing of the bible coincided with
the discovery of LSD?

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

I see this as the same thing as finding satanic messages if you play a Beatles record backwards. If you're looking for something and refuse to accept any other option (like what you're looking for isn't there), then you'll come up with a way to find it, whether it's there or not.

I remember listening to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards on my old record player when I was a teenager. It really does say "666" so I think that proves that Jimmy Page is the devil. >:( Or maybe it is just a coincidence that when you put three s-sounds together it sounds like "666" when you play it backwards. ("It's just a spring....") Oh, and it was a pain playing that entire long song backwards manually.

Prince has a backwards message at the end of "Darling Nikki" - obviously intentional - where he is talking about how the lord is coming soon... kinda weird.

You mean that book of quotations? :P

Ya, I agree, Nile grass or whatever they smoked in those days must have been pretty damn potent LOL :ph34r:

Actually, in my search for a legal high, I smoked Nile grass. Doesn't do jack besides make you feel kinda funny. However, I can see how unevolved brains might be affected much more by it.
This ad space for sale.