deltadriftwood

Malfunction - Tension Knot?

TheCaptain

It appears to me that you have half of a step through above the slider. Basically half of your canopy was flipped above the slider. Your second picture you can see the lines cross above the slider

Looks that way to me also.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Sloppy packing... and either the d lines and or the brake lines worked their way around and in front of the nose. Line over in my opinion.
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Could be a line over, could be a tension knot at the brake line cascades. Easy enough to tell for sure. If it was a line over you will find heavy line burn damage on the topskin of the canopy. If you don't have obvious damage there, then there was no line over. Hang it up, do a careful inspection and let us know what you find.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Thanks. It had 40 jumps since last disconnected from the container so the assembly was right. However, the Last jump before this was onto an island and it got stuffed into a garbage bag best I could then repacked hastily in a hotel room but then repacked again by a packer I trust. I think there was definitely some "cause" here. I see the crossed lines, the lineover.