ahegeman

Ho ho ho BANG!

So who here bought a gun as a Christmas present for someone? What'd you get? Who was it for?

I bought my old man a 12-ga Ruger Red Label O/U shotgun. He's gonna soil himself when he unwraps that bad boy. Beautiful gun. While I was at Wal-Mart ordering the shotgun I picked up a Ruger 10/22 for myself. Plinking is fun!:)
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
--Dave Barry

Ok guys...I have a question for you all:

There is a certain gun nut who is going on his first hunting trip in a few weeks and I was wondering, if there was one accessory I could get for this important individual in my life what would you recommend?

~R+R:)...Ok, yeah...I'm stumped...:SB|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I bought my old man a 12-ga Ruger Red Label O/U shotgun.

If only I had a son...

It pales in comparison to what he had to go through to raise me.

I love my 10/22. I've got the nice stainless targetized version. Way too much fun.

That's what I got! I grew up shooting my Dad's 10/22, so I figured it was time to get my own. Definitely a blast. I've put about 200 rounds through it today. I'd have put 2000 through it if it wasn't so &%*$%@# cold here in Kansas.
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
--Dave Barry

Ok guys...I have a question for you all:

There is a certain gun nut who is going on his first hunting trip in a few weeks and I was wondering, if there was one accessory I could get for this important individual in my life what would you recommend?

~R+R:)...Ok, yeah...I'm stumped...:SB|...

waterproof matches. emergency blanket. hand gun. u know. survival stuff.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

A Camelbak. Hydration is GOOD.

That's a good idea...thanks...B|...Wish I had posted about this a month ago before I went to Cabelas...:S...

He's hunting deer in Natchez, Mississippi...:)...

~R+R:)...

YW. A basic first aid kit is always a nice thing to have and never need, out in the middle of nowhere.

Actually, it isn't in the middle of no where...they won't be camping on site and there are already first aid kits on the stands...

~R+R:)...

YW. A basic first aid kit is always a nice thing to have and never need, out in the middle of nowhere.

Actually, it isn't in the middle of no where...they won't be camping on site and there are already first aid kits on the stands...

I hope this isn't one of those places in Texas where you get a picture hand feeding your deer before you shoot him or her:P Kidding. I never got invited to the company deer lease after joking that way with a couple of people that went.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

I hope this isn't one of those places in Texas where you get a picture hand feeding your deer before you shoot him or her:P Kidding. I never got invited to the company deer lease after joking that way with a couple of people that went.

:P...No, this is Mississippi...private land owned by one of my uncles on my dad's side...and from what I have heard, they are gonna have their work cut out for them...I'm not terribly into hunting...however, my uncles are big game hunters and this is a way for the guys to get together and hunt...maybe a little male bonding thrown in here and there...:D:ph34r::D...

I also wanted to say sorry for hijacking the original post...[:/]...but I got some really cool ideas from the responses, so thank you...B|...

~R+R:)

I've probally fired 10000 rounds through my 10/22. I've got a blue barrel, Jacaranda Laminate stock in a rare green color. I'm kicking myself for not picking up a zebra colored stock with the target barrel I saw a few years ago.

In terms of hunting accessory... Orange jacket, orange hat, orange gloves.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com