EBSB52

The Texecutioner

OH no!!! Criminals that killed people being sentanced to death and actually executed according to the law!!!!!!

The horror!!!!
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

OH no!!! Criminals that killed people being sentanced to death and actually executed according to the law!!!!!!

The horror!!!!

None of the cases being investigated, which rolls the jurisdiction back to the county; do we want counties executing people?

The horror!!!!

None of the cases being investigated, which rolls the jurisdiction back to the county; do we want counties executing people?

Um, counties do not execute. tHe state executes. However, counties are responsible for carrying out the state's criminal prosecutions. Would it make sense to try all Texas criminal cases in Austin? Fuck no. Let the counties do it. That's their job, and why the "District Attorney" prosecutes instead of the State Attorney (with certain exceptions).

There are some interesting things in there, like the defiinition of "Texecution" identifying it as an "execution without reprieve." Um, most deaths meet that criteria.

I love propoganda like that.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The horror!!!!

"Garza, 44, was convicted of murdering a man by shooting him five times in the head and neck and ordering the deaths of two other men. It was all part of Garza's marijuana smuggling operation, which federal prosecutors say he ran ruthlessly."

I'm not so sure I care who puts em down, county, state, federal, as long as it gets done.

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

I'm not so sure I care who puts em down, county, state, federal, as long as it gets done.

Exactly, nothing like a good killing to make me feel good.

:S

At least you said "killing" instead of "murder".

And, since it is an execution of a convicted murderer and drug dealer, I don't care who does it.

Does it make me feel good? No. Does it serve a purpose? Yes.

You know, I can't help but keep digging into this site. What interesting reads.

Sentenced to Death for being Hispanic in Texas !
Jessy Carlos San Miguel - Texecuted June 29, 2000

Then we dig deeper and find, "Jessy Carlos San Miguel is scheduled to be put to death on June 29, 2000 for his role in the 1991 robbery of a Taco Bell restaurant in Irving, Texas in which four people were killed." Only four? Dang.

They mention Karla Faye Tucker, whose conversion to Christianity - and cuteness - was argued, rather than her having orgasms at pickaxing people to death.

Juan Raul Garza - only murdered three drug dealers to maintain his status as kingpin.

Domingo Cantu
"Executed October 28, 1999. Domingo was a Native from the White Mountain Apache tribe,
and an artist. He had been on Death Row in Texas for over a decade pleading for help for a simple DNA test which was refused by Texas courts, until recently. "

Well, you find out the DNA test was one to show the blood on him was not the victim's. DNA test proved it was. Supporters funded this request. All he did was grab his 94 year-old victim "in the front yard of her home and dragged her across her patio into the back yard, then hauled the 97-pound woman over a 4-foot-high chain-link fence, beat, raped and sodomized her." Autopsy found 8 broken ribs and death by head wounds after her head was repeatedly slammed into the concrete. He was found minutes after the murder by police who found him running and covered with blood and feces.

Oh, yeah, he admitted to assaulting a woman at a bus stop hours before and taking her purse. He tried to run from the ourtroom during trial. He also stabbed another inmate in the throat later on.

It's so interesting to see these condemned murderers seeking to make themselves martyrs against an "unjust" system. It's sad that assholes like Cantu make it so much tougher for those who ARE innocent to be believed.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Here is what Karla did....Nice woman:S

Reaching back into the living room, Karla Faye grabbed the first murderous thing she saw, that pick-axe, three feet long and easy to the grip. Effortlessly, she lifted it, and returned to the chamber already smelling of blood. Danny, his senses satiated for the moment, paused to watch what his girl was doing, followed her curious movements as she circled the bed and raised the axe overhead. Now, for the first time; it was his turn to watch her as she swooped the pick in an arc, tearing the blade through the torso of the cowering female. "Let her have it!" he cheered. Seeing that Dean's skull was thoroughly flattened, Danny stood as spectator to Karla Faye's grand performance.

The girl, whom would later be identified as Deborah Thornton, had screamed only once and began to gurgle. The gurgling annoyed Karla Faye, so she gave it to her again and again in the chest, legs, stomach and shoulders. The more the body seemed to quiver, the more Karla Faye struck to stop its trembling. As the carcass turned to mush, blood splattered upward and across the room, onto the murderess.

"Yuck!" she mimicked, but delighted in the sensation. Danny threw a blanket over her head, daring her to hit the target blindfolded. "Like a pinata!" he rooted. And the killing became a game. Under the darkness of the cover, Karla Faye's senses became more acute; she could hear the whoosh of the axe as it fell, could hear the squish-squish of the blade penetrating soft, wet flesh. Ecstasy! Although she denied it later, she would tell friends that the excitement generated a triple orgasm, the likes of which she had never before experienced.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

It takes predators off the street........permanently.

So does life in prison. So if that is the only purpose it serves, there is really no reason to keep it around.

True, but does that punishment fit the crime? I don't think so.

What you don't seem to understand is someone lost their life to these people, did they get a choice to finish out their lives? So, my personal opinion is that the person who took their life does not deserve to finish out the rest of their life.

What you don't seem to understand is someone lost their life to these people, did they get a choice to finish out their lives? So, my personal opinion is that the person who took their life does not deserve to finish out the rest of their life.

so, the other purpose is revenge.

Now, what if technological advances prove that the person who was executed did not commit the murder? Say oops, sorry?

Really? What purpose?

So I don't have to pay for his/her damn living in prison for 40 years. Forget the chair, and lethal injection too.... too expensive! I say use a $0.38 bullet to the head....done!

Nick.

Those who dance, are cosidered insane by those who can't hear the music.

I don't, plus I know I don't know more than everyone else? Interesting reply though, did you think it was a very informed response?

You seem to act like you look down on everyone elses responses.

You brush them off by trying to belittle them, so it seemed like a good question to ask since only you can answer it.

I pay taxes....taxes pay for prison...no? I am always up to learn something new, so correct me if I am wrong.

Well, since taxes seems to be the only thing you are concerned about in this matter, it would be easiest to just kill everybody except yourself, that way there would be no need for taxes.

In a less simplified world, it would be more beneficial to put them in jail for life, since that would actually cost you less tax money?

If you think that they should be executed within the hour of their first conviciton, then I would question your thoughts on an effective and just system.