tunaplanet

Most Irrelevant 2004

I'm not sure how this poll works.

If people are of the opinion that someone is especially irrelevant then by definition doesn't that mean the person IS relevant?

Isn't the most irrelevant person the person with the least votes?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I would have to say Howard, Babs, or Linda... And any of the other "entertainers"... Though I do give the artists who appeared in "Artists For Change" a few extra "relevance points" due to the organized nature of the protest.

You should have caught the "Creative Coalition" (i.e., celebrity) event at the RNC; what a joke.

At least the others on the list got people thinking; whether they were correct in their views or not.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

I would have to say Howard, Babs, or Linda... And any of the other "entertainers"... Though I do give the artists who appeared in "Artists For Change" a few extra "relevance points" due to the organized nature of the protest.

You should have caught the "Creative Coalition" (i.e., celebrity) event at the RNC; what a joke.

At least the others on the list got people thinking; whether they were correct in their views or not.

This country likes to hear the opinions of our celebrities from Hollywood. If they didn't then Regan, Sonny Bono, Arnold, etc would never have been elected into office.

Alan Keyes :S:D

Agreed!!! But I would say he would be the most clueless.

SBVFT would get a vote from me. But as Paul mentioned, voting for them actually makes them relevant.

Who is your choice?

Howard Stern.

Here is a guy who claims to have tens of millions of loyal fans, and he urged them to vote against Bush, and still nada. Even compiled with ALL of the MANY celebrities who urged their fans to vote against Bush, even with all of the Soros billions, Bush still won.

But I picked Stern because he demonstrates just how irrelevant a moronic, unfunny "shock jock" can be even when tries his damnedest, because his fans are just, well, stupid and unconcerned.

You can't say that Moore was "irrelevant" because simply given how much press and discussion he got, that means he was not irrelevant. It's just that the "grassroots" that he motivated still were not enough to win Kerry the White House. There just are apparently more people who think right than think left in the U.S., the bullshit claims of the left that they are the majority notwithstanding.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

But I picked Stern because he demonstrates just how irrelevant a moronic, unfunny "shock jock" can be even when tries his damnedest, because his fans are just, well, stupid and unconcerned.

In the mean time he makes millions and you don't.....now who is the fool?:P

Well damn, all this time I thought I was a reasonably intelligent and alert individual. Guess I ought to quit my job since it requires a very high degree of compassion and brain power, since now I know what a stupid and unconcerned soul I am.

Initially I thought the same of Stern. Then my husband suggested that I actually listen to him for a week. Since I have a 2 hour commute, I figured what the hell. The drive is mindnumbing anyway, I'll give just about anything a try to stay awake. I was surprised to find out just how intelligent Stern is, respectful of his guests. Yes, there's a lot of horsecrap on there too. But in general it keeps me awake and entertained. Better than I can say for any other morning show out there.

Off to write my resignation letter and reschedule all my patients since my brain is apparently rotting in a stenchy mess of uneducated stupidity. Damn, I have a full book of patients today that will need to be rescheduled.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda