alanab

we're all in for it

Paul had one last night that I was watching, but I can't find it through all the trash he's posted since then.

OH PAUL.....where is that link?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

WRONG FORUM >:(

No, not really, not if we keep the politics out of it.

You don't think that this subject wouldn't be brought up at a Bar? That's the same as here in the BonFire.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How are you going to keep political talk out of a thread about Kerry conceding?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Shoot the politic talkers? Or maybe just spray them down with your beer...

Oh oh, lets have someone random be the "politics nazi" and enact some greenie powers? It has to be someone unlikely...I nominate Bill Booth, he posts, it would be fun.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

kerry concedes

At least he did the honorable thing. I was afraid there would be all kinds of lawsuits and such before it was over, so I think he did the right thing to help bring the country back together.

And I'm thinking that living in Australia for the next four years is starting to sound appealing... [:/]

Well the way we discuss politics here is a lot different then the way they are discussed in the Speakers Corner.

Body: Silly is as silly does. I'm here posting and haven't said any thing political yet.

Not sure how this makes me feel, since I had a hard time deciding in the first place. But, the truth of the matter is.... I will still be my lil' ol' self... skydiving, drinkin too much beer, and wonderin what i'm going to be when i grow up... four years from now. :P;)

Yes, Amen that it's over. And it was all dealt with in a respectable manner. :)

Lots and lots and lots of beer! :P

There's no cheese

No wonder you people are a bunch of flag-waving, gun-toting, bible-thumping rednecks. Not enough cheese. :D

Oh, wait a minute. Those people are all over WI too. Never mind...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Lots and lots and lots of beer!

Sweet! You buying? ;)

Well, since I don't drink at home - I have all the booze left over from the bachelor party sitting in my pantry! ABout 20 bottles of booze and enough beer to get everyone that shows up quite drunk. I'm giving it away this weekend, so you better be quick.

Not sure how this makes me feel, since I had a hard time deciding in the first place. But, the truth of the matter is.... I will still be my lil' ol' self... skydiving, drinkin too much beer, and wonderin what i'm going to be when i grow up... four years from now. :P;)
Yes, Amen that it's over. And it was all dealt with in a respectable manner. :)

and the rest of the world can just go to hell! :)