Daizey

College students are ignorant-they have no business being out and voting

That's because most military personal are uneducated and collect their entire political mindset from Rush(whose fictional shows are notoriously filled with lies) and Armed Forces Network (you know the ones who spewed ads all over the place telling everyone Bush was going to give them raises and lots of money so they can finish college).

I've seen a lot of these military kids. Trust me, it's better that most of these people do not vote until they educate themselves completely.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I've seen a lot of these military kids. Trust me, it's better that most of these people do not vote until they educate themselves completely.

Nice, they're good enough for you to die for their country and protect YOUR rights, but they shouldn't vote?

Nice double standard chief.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Look again... I was showing how pointless TP's post was (look up and see I only changed a few minor words and now you are mad about it). Besides, with an active duty brother, I know first hand just how little some of the military is on the political issues. They are no more educated then the general population is. Some know exactly where each canidate stands on issues and others just know they need to support who ever their commander in chief is at that moment.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Sounds like voter intimidation to me. File a complaint, since you clearly have a whole bunch of witnesses.

I'm a professor and I get the impression that our students are very well informed.

You mean BRAINWASHED Kallend.
Come on Say what you mean!!!!
;)

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

I can see what you're doing. TP's posts were upsetting as well, but I can't speak for the rest of the country, I happen to know that a large majority of the students at TAMU are well educated politically and don't give a rusty fuck who tells them to vote for who, they're going to vote for who they want to.

They are no more educated then the general population is.

Proving once again, the electorial college was and continues to be a good idea.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Trust me, it's better that most of these people do not vote until they educate themselves completely.

Yes, it's better that these silly folk are completely immersed in Corporate America where everything must remain the same, no one should bring up anything too shocking, and conformity is key!!!! Educate themselves completely? The real world isn't education for most people who leave school. It's just what they do so that they can support their 2.3 kids and dog. They generally don't have time any more to question the greed behind certain government actions.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning