Michele

Who will be the next President?

The New Yorker ....

Maybe the desparity between elitist and down-home has never been so clear cut that they could decide.

No one ever called the New Yorker a publication for the people, after all.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Well, with the Democrats penchant for disarming the public - particularly all arms worth using in a fight, what do you propose we fight with?

I have to reply, my god you don't really believe one party or another is going to take /protect your right to keep arms?
what an idiot!

blue skies

jerry

I have to reply, my god you don't really believe one party or another is going to take /protect your right to keep arms?

Well, seeing as the Democrats tend to aggressively support gun control to the point of confiscation, and Republicans tend to not, yes, one party is better than the other. Why do you thin the NRA supports one and not the other?

However, third parties are the best choice for protecting rights, one and all. Unfortunately, they are basically irrelevant to this presidential election.

what an idiot!

That's what we call a personal attack. If you can't keep yourself above it, or at least adequately disguise it, you don't belong on these boards.

Knock it off.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Really, do you think the Democrats would shy from taking just as many freedoms as the Republicans, if not more?!?

Neither candidate is going to come up with any great change in the momentum of government.

Yeah, I know. See, the problem is that it's not just that people aren't resisting the invasion of big brother into our lives, people are demanding that our govt do that ...and politicians are responding. Kerry is a slimeball politician ...so is Bush. The best I hope for is that a defeat for Bush will demonstrate well, if not a mandate, then a change from the direction of extinguishing the lights of freedom and liberty.

The greatest threat to the United States as a free nation at this time and place comes not from terrorism, but from our own hearts. This election is almost secondarily about selecting a president It is a showing of hands from we, the people about the direction we, as a nation, take from here.

So, I don't ask people to vote for Kerry (fuck him). I ask that they vote for liberty and freedom from tyranny. This is, indeed, a cusp and who we are is measured by what we do when it counts.

I share the anger, the outrage that my country was attacked, my brothers and sisters murdered, but please, oh please do not destroy the very things that make us the greatest country in the world. It's not about power or wealth. It's about what we stood for.

Whoever we vote for, I would hope we vote with our minds ...and our hearts. In 50 years of watching elections, I've never seen so much riding on the outcome.

It counts this time, people. It's time to take stock of who we are and what we will be.

Peace,

Michael

So, I don't ask people to vote for Kerry (fuck him). I ask that they vote for liberty and freedom from tyranny. This is, indeed, a cusp and who we are is measured by what we do when it counts.

So if you acknowledge that Kerry will be little or no different from Bush, why advocate voting for either?

A true vote for liberty would be a vote for Libertarians, but people don''t recognize the power a "third party" could wield, and think they don't want to "waste their vote."

This is, indeed, a cusp and who we are is measured by what we do when it counts.

But what right path is there?
witty subliminal message
1*

i think kerry will win the election but thats not why im posting. i just wanted to let people know that micheal Badnarick of the liberaterian party is actually a skydiver. he used to jump at madera parachute center in california. the doesnt jump anymore but he is an aff jump master and a good friend of ours. sorry about being a little of topic.

nick

So if you acknowledge that Kerry will be little or no different from Bush, why advocate voting for either?

A true vote for liberty would be a vote for Libertarians, but people don''t recognize the power a "third party" could wield, and think they don't want to "waste their vote."

This is, indeed, a cusp and who we are is measured by what we do when it counts.

But what right path is there?

When we were burning witches, which was the right path?

When we were buying and enslaving people, which was the right path?

When we were hanging niggers from any convenient tree, which was the right path?

When we empowered Joe McCarthy to destroy thousands of lives to protect us from the red menace, which was the right path

We now have the choice to once again lash out in our cultivated fear, or rise above it and, perhaps, save our nation. What, indeed, is the right path? Depends on what you value. I've looked in my soul and I made my choice.

Michael

No liberal had the balls to stand up and predict a win for their man

Interesting skew you have there and once again filled with the kind of venom I've come to expect. Wanting "your man" to win is quite different from the reality that Kerry probably won't win. Although it'll be close I'm sure.

I've been reading your (and certain other peoples) posts for some time now. Do you have any idea how these attitudes add to the division across america? What ever happened to everyone working for the good of the country, even if opinions differed. These serve to spread nothing but decent and hatred. Attitudes like yours are a part of the problem.

It'd be nice to see the country united, not divided, but that's not the way some people want it to be. Pity cause it could be a nicer place.

Quite honestly I wish Sangiro would rid the forums of this category. It's always the same people saying the same things day in and day out and does nothing but cause animosity amongst the "community" members. Yes, yes I know, don't come here if you don't like it, blah, blah, blah. But I don't think anyone can HONESTLY say that this forum brings any good to our community. There are plenty of political message boards you could all go bicker on.

Talk about dead horses.
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

what an idiot!

That's what we call a personal attack. If you can't keep yourself above it, or at least adequately disguise it, you don't belong on these boards.

Knock it off.

Kennedy, you're a better man than me. My response would have simply been:

takes on to know one *neener*
:P

Yeah, it's late and I'm bored. Sue. me. :)
-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.