funks

Thats it, these fuckers need to die!

"A pilot who drops a 500lb bomb in a civilian suburb is a terrorist."

Thats a little extreme, so I'll just stand by with a fire extinguisher.:)

It may be extreme, but "stupid" describes it more accurately.

Any reasoning behind those words? maybe you want to share it with us. I thought so. :S

I think if you check you'll find that the suicide bombings are being carried out by anti-US groups who entered Iraq

article

There have been at least two in-depth analyses of Ansar al-Islam and the broader currents of Islamic militancy in Iraqi Kurdistan from which it originates.

article

BAGHDAD — Scores of Iraqi-made suicide bombers' jackets missing since the war that ousted Saddam Hussein have fallen into the hands of the radical extremist group Ansar al-Islam, according to illegal-weapons traders.

They may not be American, or white, or think about stuff in quite the same way you do, but they still feel the raw animal searing agony that all of us feel when we lose a relative.

As an American, that is the hardest concept to truly grasp. I think we all 'know' it, but we don't seem to care. 16,000 people in Banglidesh die is a Typhoon and its on page 8. What is wrong with us? Is it the Media that has de-sensitized us to anything beyond North America?

Any reasoning behind those words? maybe you want to share it with us. I thought so. :S

Your statement is stupid because US pilots don't intentionally drop bombs on civilians. It is stupid not to make any sort of distinction between intentionally killing innocents, and unintentionally killing innocents.

You don't seem to note any such distinction, and I think that's an ignorant position. Clear enough?

. . =(_8^(1)

Your statement is stupid because US pilots don't intentionally drop bombs on civilians. It is stupid not to make any sort of distinction between intentionally killing innocents, and unintentionally killing innocents.

You don't seem to note any such distinction, and I think that's an ignorant position. Clear enough?

exactly! Some people here seem to have a problem distinguishing between purposely killing innocent people and innocent people accidentally dying while trying to get the bad guys.

That is what separates us from the terrorists!

Yes, perhaps both would technically be found guilty in a court of law but the terrorists would be found guilty of first degree murder (planning a murder and following through with it) while we would be convicted of involuntary manslaughter. ONE IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER. That cannot be disputed.

Your statement is stupid because US pilots don't intentionally drop bombs on civilians.

Yes they do. They know that by droping a bomb in the middle of a city there is going to be inoccent casualties. Still they do it because they (or their superiors) consider that it is more important the target they are aiming at than the sure casualties of bystanders.

It is stupid not to make any sort of distinction between intentionally killing innocents, and unintentionally killing innocents.

As i said, droping a bomb when you know there will be civilian casualties is not so unintentionally as you wrongly claim.
Besides, if you read my post again you will see i did make a distinction

i did make a distinction. It is usually convenient to read all the post before accusing some one of posting ignorant or stupid ideas. Thank you.

Yes, perhaps both would technically be found guilty in a court of law but the terrorists would be found guilty of first degree murder (planning a murder and following through with it) while we would be convicted of involuntary manslaughter. ONE IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER. That cannot be disputed.

Yes, however if you look at the figures 100 US civilians (or whatever number that is) vs 10.000 Irakies civilians, then it stops making sense comparing them, don´t you think?
Congratulations to the U.S army, they are way more proficient at killing innocent people than terrorists. :S

nuke them
kill them all
They are not so innocent

I bet all of this was in Osama Bin Laden´s head when he decided to crash two planes in the twin towers. Amazing the things some people have in common with OBL. :S

Just for the record, and i am sure i will get flamed for this, I do think that the U.S army in general is not better at all than the terrorists in general. A pilot who drops a 500lb bomb in a civilian suburb is a terrorist.

I guess, then, it comes down to, "Who started it?"
And it was THOSE pieces of shit. We are just reacting to protect ourselves.

By the way, I totally disagree with your claim that the U.S. Military (it's not just the "army" over there) is "not better at all." That's a big load of bullshit. We are not a conquering force, looking around the world for places to take over. If we wanted to, we could, and it speaks well of our self-restraint that we are not looking to "expand our empire." And if we were all about killing civilians indiscriminately like the terrorists are, don't you think there would be a LOT more unarmed, defenseless Iraqi civilians dying every day? They are NOT TARGETED by our military. We do what we can to AVOID them getting killed. That hardly makes us qualify as terrorists.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

. . .I rather suspect that your thoughts on the cultural development of the middle east aren't going to agree with mine.

Have you, for example, ever heard of Omar Khayyam? Or Ibn Batuta?

I have not studied those guys; thanks, it was interesting reading. But I don't think all middle-easterners are "dumb", "sub-human", or anything of the sort.

I think a lot of the differences in the progress of the two general cultures at hand are centered around technology. It's for the individual to decide if our technologically enhanced culture is better or not, but the truth is: we got the cell phones, the cars, the light bulbs, and the computers. If the middle east had always been isolated from the west somehow, one of them just might invent the steam engine or something in a few hundred years.

Also, look at the barbarism many of them still embrace. It's been hundreds of years since westerners chopped of hands for stealing or drowned women for witchery. Over yonder, they still do these things. And, the concept of "democracy" is foreign to them.

. . =(_8^(1)

---
Yeah, its pretty obvious from your posts that you are significantly superior than all people from the middle east, both culturally and intellectually.
---
You really do have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
---
Take a holiday. Go abroad. Visit some foreign places and converse with the locals.

Personal attacks are a perfect way to teach people not to give a shit what you have to say.

. . =(_8^(1)

I'm assuming you're a GWB supporter (I could be wrong). Do you want GWB to go down in the history books with the likes of Hilter and Stalin. Do date GWB does NOT belong on the same page as these two guys. But the way you're talking and the way you want to unleash your holy war, he'll be there.

I think this is crap. You can't put someone in the same category as Stalin and Hitler if he was leading a country that was under ATTACK and had to take drastic measures in SELF DEFENSE. Sometimes self defense, on a national level, means that you have to go INTO the den of your enemy and take them out, and that is not possible to do without harming SOME innocents. But the deaths of those innocents are on the head of the people who made your invasion necessary in the first place. You do what you can to avoid killing innocents, but it's not always possible.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

you can't blame a certain group of Iraqis for trying to defend their way of life.

you can't tell me that you wouldn't be fighting back and fight back in any way that you could.

Sure I can blame them. If some innocent truck driver was delivering supplies to get my country rebuilt I wouldn't go lopping his head off. You must be fucking sick for sympathizing with these jack offs. Your comparison is EXTREMELY off base.

I would fight back, sure. I don't consider beheading innocent people fighting back. I consider that cowardice.

I consider what happened at Abu Garib ? Prison cowardice as well. At least when they took photos they had the balls not to wear hoods. It was fucked up none the less and every one of those people will pay the price.

Rhino

If one wants to be a fucking idiot go ahead and try and sympathize with these bastards. Anyone going after innocent children in school deserves to have their entire family wiped out.

I say again. These people are not even human. They have no rights. They need to be WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!! >:(

Russian forces killed 27 hostage takers, Interfax quoted officials as saying.

Valery Andreyev, head of the local branch of the FSB intelligence service, said 10 of the dead hostage-takers were from Arab countries, after Russian troops stormed the school earlier Friday. (Map of school)

Until now, the rebels were all thought to have been residents of the restive Republic of Chechnya or other parts of the Russian Caucasus.

One witness told a reporter that a hostage-taker had set off a suicide bomb in a gymnasium full of children. >:(

Near the scene, news footage showed bodies of children on stretchers.

One woman leaned down to a young boy, hugging and caressing the youth, who shared a stretcher with a body. Other women stood, holding their hands to their mouths and weeping.

Rhino

My guess is that the attack to the twin tower was a retaliation for the policies taken for years in the middle east. Specially the unconditional support to Israel. And you just said that retaliation is a valid reason to accept collateral damage, right?
The twin towers was the simbol of capitalism, that is what they aimed at, the rest was collateral damage. If they really had wanted to kill many many more people, they could have striked a football stadium, a nuclear plant, etc.

wow and how many years studying phsychology help you to reach this uneducated guess? 3-4?

Yes, I guess the Puerta de Atocha bombings was just a little protest for the pork served in the paella:S
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Any pukes in here want to try and justify those actions?

Dude -- Al-Qaida is just a misunderstood group of cool folks with plenty of legitimate gripes, so just relax. Murdering people en-mass and taking out economic structures is the only way they know how to express themselves, so it's all good. That's why so many liberals here make excuses for them.

Excepting the intentional slaughter of innocent men, women, and children, they're "just people". Can't you see that?

(retch . . .)

. . =(_8^(1)

I guess, then, it comes down to, "Who started it?"
And it was THOSE pieces of shit. We are just reacting to protect ourselves.

The U.S started. That is why your president called it pre-emptive war. We are not talking about afghanistan or alquaeda, but about Irak. At least when other people sais nuke them, i think they mean Irak and not afghanistan.

By the way, I totally disagree with your claim that the U.S. Military (it's not just the "army" over there) is "not better at all." That's a big load of bullshit. We are not a conquering force, looking around the world for places to take over. If we wanted to, we could, and it speaks well of our self-restraint that we are not looking to "expand our empire."

My mistake... first afghanistan (somewhat justified, i will concede), now Irak, (face it, irakies want you out of their country), and there has been talks about who will be next.
That is a conquering force in my book. And by the way, you could not invade much more without streching your forces too thin... so don´t talk about restrain.

And if we were all about killing civilians indiscriminately like the terrorists are, don't you think there would be a LOT more unarmed, defenseless Iraqi civilians dying every day?

I have already posted about that distinction. but again when you see the figures that distintinction is not that big distinction anymore.

They are NOT TARGETED by our military. We do what we can to AVOID them getting killed. That hardly makes us qualify as terrorists.

what you could do to avoid them getting killed is stop droping bombs where you think there may be a terrorist, however the US air force prefers the collateral damage rather than let one bad guy escape.

Your statement is stupid because US pilots don't intentionally drop bombs on civilians.

Yes they do.

Can you introduce any sort of evidence of this?

Of course, One of the first hints of the whereabout of Saddam and his sons was in a restaurant. Bomb droped dozens of victims, saddam was not there.
A little girllos 8 members of her family (and a limb)
more... a wedding, someone shoots at the air (old tradition) bomb droped, most people including the bride dies.
i will post the links when i have a bit of time, but trust me, that happened.

wow and how many years studying phsychology help you to reach this uneducated guess? 3-4?

dude, do you have a higher education? sort of a bachellor degre or a master degree? You must have like 2 or 3 of each because you don´t miss a chance to make fun of my studies.

Yes, I guess the Puerta de Atocha bombings was just a little protest for the pork served in the paella:S

Tasteless as usual... however this time you made me laugh. The terrorist attack was not in "Puerta de Atocha" , but in "estacion de atocha" diferent stations, dude. Who cooks paella for you? whoever it is must be a terrible cook. dude, paella has no pork on it. You must have gotten pork and chicken confused.
You are improving yourself, you could not possible make more mistake per line. :P

The Terrorist's Apologists have been thick as theives in this thread. ;)

I don´t think there is anyone in this thread that makes apology of terrorism. Can you name a single one?

I don´t understand quite well what thick as theives means, but sounds to me like a personal attack. :|