kmcguffee

Al-Qaeda Iraq attack strategy in handbook

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1514&e=13&u=/afp/iraq_us_qaeda_spain

From this handbook:

The document also contains a chapter on the economic situation of the United States, seen from the angle of the occupation of Iraq.

It said the US plan was "to build an Iraqi state as conceived by the United States...and enslave Saudi Arabia politically, fight against Islamic proselytism as a salafist and jihadic movement."

"This would be (for the US) the first step toward the eradication of hardline Islam in the entire world," it said.

Al-Qaeda understands one purpose for the Iraq war better than our own liberals.

Here is a little insight into the mindset of the terrorists (or as Fat Bastard aka Michael Moore calls them, the freedom fighters equivalent to our Minutemen). There are discussing beheadings and whether Muslims should be beheaded:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=20&u=/ap/20040630/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_beheading_muslims

"Turkish Muslims should be the first to demand that those hypocrites be beheaded, as they are allied with the devil," meaning the Americans, one person wrote on a Web site that has published al-Zarqawi statements and claims of responsibility for other killings. "They should serve as an example to every apostate."

Another contributor who identified himself as "enemy of the foreign infidels" said he supported the decapitation of hostages — but not Muslim ones.

"Slaughtering is something you started with the infidel Crusaders and their allies, and we hope you won't deviate from that path," he wrote. But "they're Muslims, so don't kill them ... as long as they didn't cause direct harm."

Yet another writer suggested that if Muslims must be killed, their deaths shouldn't be filmed. Muslims should be spared from decapitation, the writer said, because "beheadings should only be for the Crusader invaders as a lesson for them that we don't bow our heads."

But, I'm sure this is all America's fault.:S

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

The document also contains a chapter on the economic situation of the United States, seen from the angle of the occupation of Iraq.

It said the US plan was "to build an Iraqi state as conceived by the United States...and enslave Saudi Arabia politically, fight against Islamic proselytism as a salafist and jihadic movement."

"This would be (for the US) the first step toward the eradication of hardline Islam in the entire world," it said.

Al-Qaeda understands one purpose for the Iraq war better than our own liberals.

I think the point of manyliberals is that remaking a state in our image, and eradicating a religion, and enslaving another country, are wrong. I think that "showing Iraq how cool it is to be like America" was pretty high on the list. It's just better to demonstrate than to hold their heads under water until they cry Uncle.

As far as brutal thuggish murdering being America's fault? Bullshit. I don't know if beheading is considered to be as brutal in the Arab world as it is in the US, just as I don't think that females dominating and abusing males is as brutal in the US as it is in the Arab world (that's why we did it most likely). People full of hate use the cultural differences. And yes, beheading is definitely worse than making someone walk around with a collar and bark like a dog.

But just consider if some of the angrier folks in the US ("glass fucking parking lot") were to get into positions of personal power with no oversight. Then piss them off.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That is why Dean, Kerry, Billary, and Clark should never even be close to the whitehouse.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

WTF??
So liberals are saying:

remaking a state in our image = freedom is bad

eradicating a religion = huh?

enslaving another country = huh?

:S:S I don't understand.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

"beheadings should only be for the Crusader invaders as a lesson for them that we don't bow our heads."

this vocabulary - crusades and crusaders- is, of course, by courtesy of GWB

AQ must be loving this guy
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

Yes, of course. It doesn't have anything to do with the crusades of the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Yes, of course. It doesn't have anything to do with the crusades of the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries.

i'm sure those in the muslim world on the verge will fully understand that.

... perhaps even better than I do.
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

From James F. Dunnigan's Strategy Page for Iraq:

"June 29, 2004: Iraqi terrorists released a video showing them killing a captive American soldier by shooting him in the head. The terrorists have learned that the beheading routine is counterproductive and even offends many of their own supporters. The terrorists are probably also debating their suicide bombing campaign, which has killed over a hundred Iraqis in the past week. Perhaps the al Qaeda leadership is also pondering their long string of failures over the last decade or so. The fact of the matter is that al Qaeda, and their predecessor, the Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt, have turned Arab populations against them whenever they practiced their terror tactics "at home." Moreover, when al Qaeda was in control of the government, as they were in Afghanistan, they quickly became hated by the average Afghan. Al Qaeda was most popular in Arab countries when it was not operating in any Arab countries, but instead concentrating on attacks on Western targets. But the war on terror has forced al Qaeda back to its homelands, and concentrated them in Iraq. There, al Qaeda is becoming as hated as it already is in the West. This hatred led to the Moslem Brotherhood's defeat, and expulsion from Egypt over a decade ago. The same thing is happening again in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Recent surveys have shown support for bin Laden and al Qaeda shrink dramatically in Saudi Arabia (from 96 percent in late 2001, to less than a quarter of that currently.) It's easy to admire terrorists from a distance, rather more difficult when they are terrorizing you. Iraq is rapidly becoming al Qaeda's graveyard."

It's amazing how demanding of tolerance the liberals can be when it involves Islamic whackos, and how intolerant they are when it comes to religious expression in public places here in the US...the irony of it all...and the hyprocrisy.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Al Q are clueless when it comes to fighting the US and the west. Luckly for the west.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

>It's amazing how demanding of tolerance the liberals can be when it
>involves Islamic whackos, and how intolerant they are when it comes to
>religious expression in public places here in the US...

Hmm. I'm a liberal. I have no tolerance for whackos of any faith, and I think that people should be able to practice their religion however they so choose in public.

>It's amazing how demanding of tolerance the liberals can be when it
>involves Islamic whackos, and how intolerant they are when it comes to
>religious expression in public places here in the US...

Hmm. I'm a liberal. I have no tolerance for whackos of any faith, and I think that people should be able to practice their religion however they so choose in public.

Including Public Schools?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Including Public Schools?

Kids are in school to learn, not to spend hours in prayer. If they want to pray during recess, or during their free time, that's fine. No one should be prohibited from doing that (provided it does not interfere with the purpose of the school, which is education) and no one should be forced to pray in any manner.

>Including Public Schools?

Kids are in school to learn, not to spend hours in prayer. If they want to pray during recess, or during their free time, that's fine. No one should be prohibited from doing that (provided it does not interfere with the purpose of the school, which is education) and no one should be forced to pray in any manner.

Is that why Islamic releigious indoctrination was taking place in California schools last year?

Am I missing something?

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."