skreamer

Getting off newbie status

Hey jumpergirl (if it really is you)
What did you do this past weekend? Did you behave yourself? Hope you didn't talk to strangers! Seriously though, were you working? My company laid off a whole bunch of people on Friday, and it was really sad for some of them. I was secretly hoping they'd lay me off, because the money was OK - but they decided they still haven't had enough of my shy retiring self. bummer. Anyway, now they will probably expect me to start working - as if.
later
/s

limey???
Ahh that would be nr.2 in the great list of stupid assumptions - because I live and work in London I must be English - wrong!
Stupid assumption nr. 1 would be thinking that shouting at foreigners, when abroad, will make them understand English.
Numskull, lets play - will you be my new best friend?
/s

Woo-hooooooo00000000000000000!
Look at my new title - bet you all want to touch it. Who wants to touch it? I SAID WHO WANTS TO TOUCH MY NEW HANDLE, GODDAMMIT???!!!
sweeeeeeeeeet - this was so worth it, man I've only got 21 jumps but who cares because I will go down in history as the first person to get a title on dz.com (after sangiro natch). I am officially now the coolest kid on this playground - respect.
/s
ps Jaime I like your idea, let's DO IT, the skreamer is ready to go!
pps now to go show off in some other threads
:)

Roflmao...you are just too funny skreamer. Me you and a leash? You would be BEGGING me for mercy. You have no idea. Just b/c I look sweet, have no doubts! You must have seen the dominatrix pics before the old website shut down huh? LOL...yep, that's me. If I can ever figure out how to wear that outfit and be a JM at the same time, I could have some real fun with students in the FJC!
A.

Dominatrix pics??? Nope I never saw them, please feel free to mail them to me. Actually the leash was for you (but don't worry I'll make it long enough to reach the kitchen...). As for me being funny, thanks for the compliment, normally I have to drop my pants to make women laugh! :$
/s