jumpergirl

Finally!!!!

After jumping without one for the last 6 1/2 years, I am FINALLY getting my Cypress!!!!!! A lawsuit has finally been settled out of court and I am getting enough money out of it to get my Cypress!!! I'm so excited I could cry!!! I should have it in a few weeks!!! I just had to tell everyone!!! I couldn't hold it in anymore!!! YIPPEE!!! :)

Jumpergirl, I'm STOKED for you. Just remember to always turn it on....he he he. I've been known to not turn my on until *after* my first jump of the day:S.
Speaking of money in court settlements (I'm sure Frank will appreciate this) we have learned about a million different ways to libel someone in journalism and how easy it is to make a million if you are a private citizen who is libeled. In all honesty, I wish someone would print a horrible outrageous lie about me in the paper just so I could sue and make a mill to skydive:)I'm glad you won your case, Jumpergirl!
MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES!
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

Have you purchased it yet? If not you can get brand new one pin expert CYPRES from Ed Cummings for 925.00 USD shipping included. Just thought I would let you know, and no I don't work for him:)

SkySlut wrote:
Jump like you don't have one, when you get one! Congrats!

Not trying to spoil the the thread here but I have to chime in. Don't forget you have a CYPRES in your rig. It is making decisions (ie. cut the loop or not?) for you every time you use it on a jump. This should be taken in to consideration if you were to ever find yourself in certain situations.
Craig

Hey JG,
I thought I was bad by jumping without one for 5 months. In December I bought a Cypres for the Frankenrig. Sort of a gift, I guess. I also got it because one of the SoCal DZs requires one. Additionally, if you've ever been on a RW skydive with the people I jump with you will want to have one. I had no idea this was a contact sport. eg. There is normally somebody bleeding during the debrief. B| That's how we see how it happend. :D

Speaking of money in court settlements (I'm sure Frank will appreciate this) we have learned about a million different ways to libel someone in journalism and how easy it is to make a million if you are a private citizen who is libeled. In all honesty, I wish someone would print a horrible outrageous lie about me in the paper just so I could sue and make a mill to skydive.

Ah, yes, the American legal system... everybody sues everybody else. I think I want Jackie Chiles for my lawyer... (please don't sue me because of my comments!) :)