Pammi

Pray to the skygods everyone!

I'm so excited...Sis is coming up our way this weekend! I finally get to meet one of the DZ.com'ers...I'm glad she'll be my first! LOL! It'll give Merrick someone to play with while I do some more jumps with a coach :)Pammi

Kinda hoped for a three-way when we finally met her, but looks like I'm just not up to it yet *sigh*

ROFLMFAO!!!! Okay so I have a dirty mind ;)
On a related subject, ever notice whuffos looking at you funny when you're out with other jumpers? "So after the three way I did a four way with Bill and Steve and Jane, oh man it was so awesome!!"
pull and flare,
lisa

123, they live in Oklahoma, and I live in Texas...they are about five or six hours from where I live, but I have family there so I have things to do if it rains (like get drunk and try to keep my dad from noticing) LOL
more specifically, they are in Cushing, OK (near Stillwater) and I live in Canyon, Texas (between Amarillo and Lubbock basically)
sis

So who are ya anonymous (and where are ya?) I was thinking the same thing SB, about talking in front of whuffos, while we were at the gym earlier today. I was talking with Merrick about how we could probably do a four way with my coach, him, Sis and myself if I could talk my coach into it. :) People kept glancing our way like "geez, you're talking about that here?!" LOL!
123, we actually live just a little north of Cushing in Ponca City (an hour or so) but Merrick has family in Cushing we stay with (and who watches our kids while we play). Stillwater's about 1/2 hour from there and we go there a lot to party Saturdays.
Pammi

WOOHOO! They've downgraded it even more (the weather)! It's not 'party cloudy' instead of scattered showers and only 20% chance of rain, instead of 40%! Even less wind! only 10 mph on Sunday!
Keep it up guys, it's working! HEHEHE!
Pammi

Gee, um, thanks Tee. LOL! You're sounding like Zee now Froggie!
Jess - Merrick and I will be there Saturday and Sunday (going down Friday night then getting to the DZ early before things get too busy Saturday. Staying the night in Cushing, then back out there Sunday too)