Doasfu

Offtopic complaining

You just need to find were it says that every man woman and child in the USA is guarenteed the right to skydive from at least 13000' or even better 15000. Good luck I am thinking of joining you next year in law school.
Blue Skys and Safe Landings
Albatross

Well, I know that I love my psychology stuff, and I still find it interesting, but a lot of days I just get hooked on dz.com and weather.com and there goes my damn day! Productivity out the window!!! I still love my studies, yet I also find it hard to concentrate on them! Very weird for me, let me tell ya!!!
(OK, so its five AM, give me a break!!) LOL
Sis

I know what you mean. I really am interested in this stuff, but it just feels like such a chore sometimes when there are other things I want to do... not that I'm still working on my paper at 6 AM. Oh no, perish the thought. :)
Dan

But how the heck can I really be expected to concentrate when I'm online? Argh!

All work no play makes Doafsu a dull boy... ya just GOTTA stay in touch on DZ.com during the day (or night) to ward off the evils of becoming too wrapped up in your work - the weekend is coming !!!

law school is my eventual destination

Abort! Abort! Don't do it man. I spent 4 years in the profession only to realize I hated it. I enjoyed the research, but hated the mind games that go on in litigation.
Plus, I don't know what the job market is like now for attorneys, but it sucked back in '91.
Now I write software. No bickering. Better job opportunites (even these days) and pretty darn good pay.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie