Pammi

Quincy?

Triple F, sure you can ride along! But no handcuff action for you, as I may have another dz.commer as my sex slave by then! ;) wouldn't you like to know? LOL Anyway, I am taking Bwilling and another friend of mine named Lawrence, so you're more than welcome to come along! The only requirements are: we all share driving, we all buy beer, and we all get fucking crazy!!! WOOHOO!!!
Sis

For those who've been to Quincy before...I know that there are people just everywhere. I should have no problem getting enough experience (50 jumps/B license right?) to go by then, but how are the low-timers treated? Are there usually others like us that they put together for loads and plenty of landing space? :) I would hate to get in the way of someone doing a swoop because I'm not used to jumping with that many people!
Pammi

but how are the low-timers treated? Are there usually others like us that they put together for loads and plenty of landing space? :) I would hate to get in the way of someone doing a swoop because I'm not used to jumping with that many people!

Well, I've never been to Quincy, but usually at large boogies this isn't a problem. They have people load organizing, so you shouldn't end up on a plane where everyone is doing a 50-way and then they're mad because you didn't make it in. :)

Well, I know I won’t be going, no chance in hell of getting a B license by then. Ever since I got “The Movie” (98 Quincy video), I’ve wanted to go SOOO bad!! It looks totally awesome! Especially the jet. Do you really get free beer? That's just to good to be true! Quote from the Field of Dreams - "Is this Heaven?" No, it's Quincy, Illinois! Just wanted to tell everybody that’s going that I totally envy you! Somebody do a jump for me will ya? Next year I am so there!!
Josh

Well, I know I won’t be going, no chance in hell of getting a B license by then. Ever since I got “The Movie” (98 Quincy video), I’ve wanted to go SOOO bad!! It looks totally awesome! Especially the jet. Do you really get free beer? That's just to good to be true! Quote from the Field of Dreams - "Is this Heaven?" No, it's Quincy, Illinois! Just wanted to tell everybody that’s going that I totally envy you! Somebody do a jump for me will ya? Next year I am so there!!

You have almost 5 months until Quincy.. Plenty of time to get a B license.. Oh, and don't count on jumping the jet.. 1999 was the last year that Amerijet provided a 727 for the WFFC.. They sent a letter to the WFFC organizer after '99 stating that they would no longer be able to supply them with a jet.. Unless the have found a replacement operator, don't expect a jet..
Mike

Why exactly is Pammi all fired up about going to Quincy even if there's no 727 to jump?
Could it be the B-17 bomb Bay :P!? If so... Will it be on the standard Quincy Video or will we have to pay extra for the uncensored one. I'd assume neither Pammi or Merrick would have to pay their slots... That'ds be covered by the video guys?
Mike D10270.

I was planning on going to Quincy this year, but have some major "relative work" to do that week. I will be at the Richmond Boogie for sure, and may try to make it to Lost Prairie if I can afford the airfare. I will definately try to make it to Quincy next year.
Blue Skies,
Adam