Pammi

I'm so spoiled!

Merrick, you SUCK!!!!!
Seriously, though, like freaksis said, you are SOO ruining it for us. Two rigs in (what was it...4 months), shit, I would be lucky to give my woman to 1 present in four months, let alone 2 RIGS!!!!!
Man, I hate to think what lengths us "pathetic" ones will have to go to live up to your ideal hubby role.
Better start saving now, looks like whomever I end up with will be expecting a jump plane, or worse...a DZ with her name in it for a birthday present.
Again, thanks for setting an impossible standard for us to live up to......
BUT....I have been hearing RAVE reports about your "lovely" wife, so Pammi, you go girl!!! You deserve the best!
...and if you ever let him go, can I borrow him for some 1 on 1 romance coaching?
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

"Hey Merrick, seems to me you are making it hard for the rest of the guys, look at what they have to live up to now? They will be so insecure about themselves and how they treat their partners!!"

LOL - Thanks, but I doubt that... cuz' every guy here knows that if that'd been a setup for someone 6' tall.... I'd be the proud owner of a new Mirage now! ;) No, Pam truly is absolutely wonderful & deserves the best of everything, so when confronted with this deal, I just couldn't let it pass her by! :)

"I think Pammi and Merrick must be from OZ or Venus or some other alien land! Live the fairy tale you two!"

Oh we are girl, you can count on it! :D
"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick

"Two rigs in (what was it...4 months)"

Actually, it was 3 months! LOL
Seriously man, I haven't set any benchmarks for high standards, just impossible ones! lol Your women can't possibly hold you to the same standard, simply because your women aren't Pam..... Not to dog on anybody's wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, whatever... but I have the best that the other half of the polulation has to offer, and I'm going to do the best I can for her.... Always! :)"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick

So, April... When are you coming back to Cushing to visit Pammi? I need to make sure I have the video camera ready this time.
And Merrick, if you're lucky I'll let you have a copy. :)
Kris
Welp, there goes all the good karma I was saving...

Kris
Welp, there goes all the good karma I was saving...

ROFL! Tell ya what, you can buy me some jump tickets and I'm sure that'll help towards renewing it :) hehe
I think the Sis might be coming up at least in time to get dunked in the lake by Tony with us. We may all have to make a trip to the Sis's part of the world sometime soon too so I can check it out if I can ever hit anywhere close to that damn target! LOL!
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Count me in for that trip, Pam! That gives me an excuse to go to Texas and get some more Fat Tire beer. But you still got much respect from me this weekend by showing up with a six-pack of Flying Dog.
And Freaksis, It was nice having you at the DZ this weekend, even if I didn't get to see any tattoo licking. :)
Kriszilla

That Flying Dog shit was nasty Kris! That's what I get for trying something new cuz of the picture on the bottle (and the 'do it doggy style' on the label) LOL! I'll stick to the Corona's!
What a weekend it was Kris! I'm not sure what'd I'd done so far until you left but ended up with 4 jumps on Sunday, got my kiss pass with Merrick and actually swooped my new canopy a bit then stood it up! Kick ass!!
I'll be gone this weekend tho :( *sniffle* Oh well...will give our wallet a break for one weekend! LOL!
Pammi
(Oh, sorry about the tattoo licking thing...perhaps next time we'll make it up and let you see her lick the one on my chest rather then my shoulder :) LOL!)
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

"(Oh, sorry about the tattoo licking thing...perhaps next time we'll make it up and let you see her lick the one on my chest rather then my shoulder :) LOL!)"

You're just fucking hilarious aren't you!?!?! >:(
"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick