cyberskydive

perris jumpers

I will be to Perris around noon on Wednesday. My flight leaves Fayetteville tomorrow at 6am. I can't wait. I am pretty hard to miss, so look for the Atair guy with the crazy undersea tattos covering both lower legs. LETS GET PISSED!
Chuck Blue
SkymonkeyONE!
Team Cobalt
Skydive Raeford

"Normal" is a setting on your washing machine

so, i've always wondered... which clothes DO I wash on the normal setting? can I wash my skydiving t-shirts on that setting? doesn't seem right for some reason....
pull and flare,
lisa

I knew I was supposed to be doing something other than going through the dirty ones looking for the cleanest of the dirty...

fff,
that's what you do when it doesn't rain....(like durring the summer)

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

, I knew I was supposed to be doing something other than going through the dirty ones looking for the cleanest of the dirty...

sniff... nah, not that one (toss to the side)... sniiiifffff.... yeah that might work....
pull and flare,
lisa

Oh Lisa, Lisa,
You beautiful creature, you.

sniff...nah, not that one (toss to the side)...sniiiifffff.... yeah that might work....

I think I love you...tee-hee...wanna run away?? Sounds like my kinda' woman...to hell with the washing machine - I always thought they were supposed to be used for sex (unbalanced loads) when ya' need an industrial strenght vibrator...tee-hee...love ya'...
FFF

Oh boy I could use a "runaway" about now FFF... where we going? Or are ya gonna surprise me? ;)

when ya' need an industrial strenght vibrator

I prefer to use the dryer for that; something about the combination of the heat and that unbalanced load just does it for me!
hugs and a big ol' wet smoochie,
pull and flare,
lisa

I prefer to use the dryer for that; something about the combination of the heat and that unbalanced load just does it for me!

Wow, and here I thought it was only used for drying the dog after he gets a bath.
[cringes as a contingent of dog lovers led by AirAnn come for his hide]
No, I'm just kidding! My dog never gets baths anyway! We just shave him, that's all. Here, little Kornrat, er, Korndog! I got a nice big chocolate bar for you...
Blues, squares,
PTiger
*insert witty sig here*