Shark

Who's going to Perris?

Okay, so what hour do we muster in the Bombshelter for jet fuel?? Remember, they're having night jumps, too. Sounds like a dz.com boogie coming toghether! Skybytch, gonna be our LO? BTW, what is the *record* dz.com bigway formation anyway? So who's gonna be at Perris for crew and swooping?

Okay, first dirt dive is at 6 pm Friday evening, at da Bombedshelter. Second dirt dive starts at sunset Saturday, for those who can't bail outta work early enough on Friday.
I'll be bringin' the camera to record the debauchery for the pub....
btw, there's a BUNCH of swoopers already hangin' at Perris "practicing". Cool pond dunk for someone on the sunset load today...
pull and flare,
lisa

okay this may sound wierd since I hardly post anything here but, I will be at Perris this weekend. Ill probably get there around noon on sat and leave around 3 on sun. But Im always ready for a party at the Bomb Shelter.

well i'll be visiting perris in the late summer / fall so i'll miss this event but i do know that there was a 4-way dz.com formation at texel two weekends ago and i think there was another 4-way a few weeks before that on the east coast.....so i guess you guys better shoot for a 5-way or better!!!! good luck!!!!!! and don't get to rowdy over there!!!!!!!!1
blues or in the case of night jumps moonlight blacks.....

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Hey Shark, I will be there... get outta work around noon on Friday ~ unfortunately won't be able to join in the dz.com formation jump(toes). Maybe you can recruit Kimmie/or Ghopper. I will however have plenty of adult beverages! :) cya on Fri, g

Hey Sharkie,
Kat and I will be at Perris to watch the swoops in the morning and then to the bombshelter support you guys (and Miller Genuine Draft) in the evening. I can't wait!!!
oh, skybytch - where will the swoopiness be held, exactly, and how do we get there? I can see on Perriscam that it's on the lake instead of at the DZ...
Halfway thru hump day... WOOHOO!
Mandy

Wooo hooo! It's gonna be a crazy Saturday night, I can already tell!! Bring your cameras...
Mandy, the swoopers are playing in the big swoop pond, east of the hangar, northeast of the grass landing area. I saw at least one truckload of spectators going out to watch the "practice" yesterday evening; I'm sure they'll have some kind of transpo from the packing area to the swoop pond for the weekend. If not, it's an easy walk.
And us girls will really enjoy this one - you won't believe the amount of half-nekkid eye candy that's runnin' around the DZ! What is it about canopy swoopers - most of them seem to be young, buff and way too damn cute!
And there are (at least) two WOMEN SWOOPERS who'll be competing!!! Yeah! Girls kick ASS!!
pull and flare,
lisa

The camera will be charged and ready!! It sounds like its gonna be a wild one, but how will we know who each other are? During the day just look for me jumping, blue and white jumpsuit with a white flattop camera helmet with blue flames on it.