jtval

im in texas

hey everyone, i'll be jmuping at skydive texas for the next few weeks. if anyof you go there. look for me(im going today,too) imi the guy who falls like a brick thats stapled to a bowling ball. i got i blue and yellow jav container.
ill be jumping with pammi, merrick and mike farmer this weeekned at OSC so i'll be opening soon at a dz near you
blues
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT
A-38439

jt,
hey dude, glad to hear ya arived safely in good old tx! give the tech school students some hell at shepard and if your at skydive texas see if ya can find daniel and tell him i say hello! he was my s/l instructor when i was there, if they don't remember me tell em i was the air force guy that rode a green motorcycle there back in 99'.

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

pammi--
i will be jumping with you this weekend. im not sure how long ill be able to stay but ill at least be jumping with you at OSC!!! thats right, ill be driving there(most of the way) tonight. i have a friend that is stationed at tinker. im bringing her to the dz so we can catch up while i jump and hang with you guys!! but i WILL be there. saturday mid-late morning.
laz--
winger--
its like i crazy deja vu here. im scared. ha hah a all these pipe liners are weird. we're we ever like that?( i KNOW i wasn't ha haha)
365th. birds of prey.(i always hated those jodies/cadence. i used to write some good ones that told about drinking and all the good things in life thast wew werent supooed toi talk about as students. i just wrote a lot of similes and metaphors about trning life. almost got in troulbe a few times but was able to talk my way out of it.NOW THAT WAS FUN HAHAHA!!!)
GETTING HIGH IS FUN...BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART!!!
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT
A-38439

Beer cadences? Shit, ever hear any Rugby drinking songs? "Theres a bear that we all love..." That and some of the classic tostes that seem to always be repeated when drinking late into the night at the Dixie Chicken..."Heres to war and restatution, Heres to whores..."
:)AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

bear-- yup im at moody9well right now im tdy to texas)
pammi--
sorry i couldnt make it this weekend. i was in class til midnight on friday. that cut my weekend almost in half. i will be there this weekend though. my friend that im staying with had to do some work related community stuff yesterday too so it was beeter for me to come up next weekend..
i met jessica in decatur yesterday we did a 2 way...im gonna post to her now. see you next weekned DEFINITELY!!
GETTING HIGH IS FUN, BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART
JT
A-38439