freaksister

Happy Jumps and 4th of July!

In case I don't have time to get online with my laptop over the next week, I want to go ahead and tell all of you Happy 4th of July (ESPECIALLY MY U.K. buddies! hehe) and happy jumps! I plan to jump my ass off with Pammi, Merrick, and Kris from a Caravan! woohoo! I would like to request that you all "pray" or do some kind of "virginal sacrifice" for me as my landing skills seem to be getting worse and worse. I was saved the last time by mud!
We are going to do our live water training so that we can all get our B licenses one of these days...for some reason, jumping in a lake with an open parachute over your head and trying to find your way out sounds like fun to me! LOL
Everyone be safe, don't drink and drive(I am trying to cut down on that myself as well) and don't forget to PULL!! (your PC, not your thingie!)
Love to all my fellow altitude addicts,
The Sis
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

We are jumping. There is a bet going for a case of beer as to who will make 200 first. Me, another chick at the DZ who packs lots, or a guy who got me addicted AKA the Pimp). They are up on my by 5 so I've got to really get my act together and 4 July is a good day to play catch up.
Everyone have a great holiday. Grill some meat, drink some beer and tell some lies, but most of all jump!!!

I'm gone for the 4th as of tomorrow, also so Blue Skies everyone. I'm not jumping, well skydiving that is, I'm headed to San Antonio to see my girlfriend.
Jump one and drink a few for me!
Blue Skies and Gig'em
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

That's it, Sis. Come to Oklahoma, come to the dark-side.
We'll get your landings worked out if it's the last thing we do. We can teach you, we have the technology, we can make you better, faster, stronger...
Kriszilla

Dutch....just remember I am behind Tom and karen for 200 so I'm sure you will need to exert your energy on them first. I am not going to make it by the 4th but hopefully within the next two weeks...weather permitting.
Now if I could just learn to fly rather than fall........

Hey Kris...aren't you, say, 2 jumps or so from your 100th?? [grin]
Can't wait to see ya Sis...it's gonna be fun! Besides, I need a lot of support if you're gonna make me get in that damn water, particularly with a canopy over my head! You, Kris, Merrick, and Farmer are all gonna be having to tell me to breath so I don't hyperventilate probably :) I hate water!
Have a fantastic fourth everyone...and Please, Please!!! Be Safe!!
Pammi
Our webpage

Pammi...let me know how it goes.
I have to do it on July 12 and I'm not real happy either. I don't mind water and I don't mind a parachute...I just don't like the idea of the two of them together. They sent me my B license when I sent off for my A so officially I guess I could get away without doing it but I feel I need to know everything I can. Once I do this and night jumps on the 7th I should be ok for my D. Oh, I need to pass the test...yuck.

I'll let ya know mouth. I guess if I can make myself jump out of a plane, I can make myself get into a lake :) I'd much rather jump out of the plane though! LOL! I just have this silly fear, don't know from where, of water that I can't see and/or touch the bottom of. Oh well...I'll try anything once! :)
Our webpage