OmriMon

A-38593

[motherly tone] Awww, our wee boy is all grown up!![/motherly tone]:D
That is awesome Omri....feels nice don't it?
So, just a question? does Israel require you to have a USPA license, or did you get yours through the US just for kicks...just wondering cause I am about to renew my NZ membership "just for kicks" since I get to upgrade my license!!
anyway, now that you have your licence, you are all hot to get your gear...don't fret dude...all good things wait for those who come!:S
....wait..is that right??:o...I knew I would f*$% that up...er you know what I mean:D!!!!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke:P
NZPF A - 2584

Thanks dude :$
My dz is a member in the USPA so all the skydivers at my dz are licensed in the USPA, altought there is a Israeli Skydiving Assosiation my dz is not a member in their org.
I'm now ready to do some more WARPS and take my B-license exam :D
Free Skies,
Omri A-38593 :S

Good on ya man.... Still waiting foe mine to come,, guess I could call and see if they've issued a # yet!!!!I think its cool how you could look back in these forums and see when we were saying " yeah AFF in 3 weeks or 2 months or whatever".... and now we're saying "yeah I'm now a licenced skydiver!!!!!" Just think what this site will be like when we're saying "yeah I just got my PRO rating!!!!"
nice job omri
jason