mountainman

QUINCY....Who's going???

Hey all!
Just read HH's post and am wondering who is all going to the Quincy bash? I only live two states over, so if there is going to be a good dz.com turnout, I would go just to meet all of you.
I highly doubt I'll get my license in the next month, but I could still go and hang out. Let me know if you are going!!
Blue skyz!
MORE SKYDIVING PHOTOS ADDED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

I'm flying up with Broken Eagle and Dead Bird. Finally managed to get a plane. We're going up to Chicago first and then coming back down to Quincy.
It's going to be so cool, both the flying & jumping. I just found out that they changed the jet day to Tuesday for anybody else who didn't know that.
The bad thing is we'll have to fly up there naked and buy clothes there. We're really close to the gross weight on the plane. Or we could just take less fuel and stop on the way.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

You do not change clothes at a boogie; it's against the rules. You are to get stinky and nasty and that's all there is to it. You wash off underneath a hose pipe when your ass gets to stinking too bad. You can get freebie t-shirts from the gear vendors while you are there. You can rig a little poncho hooch under the plane or hook up with some other campers there. An old army poncho liner is the key to happiness. That and a towel to dry off with after the storm comes. Believe me when I say the storm will come; it always does. Make sure you bring some GOOD aircraft tie-downs. Do not just trust that they will be there.
Chuck

Hey there!
Laura and I are thinking about going there for a couple days. We would have to be "non-jumpers", but would still love to meet y'all. Maybe we can plan on being at the same time as you two Pammi and Merrick.
Hopefully next year sometime we'll drive out to Colorado and make a pitstop (jump stop) in OK. See ya in Aug!
MORE SKYDIVING PHOTOS ADDED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

Count me in for at least 8 days of pure happiness! Got to work the first Friday but will be there some time on saturday. Looking foward to getting out of the 727 @155mph. I've done the CASA's @ 210knots and thats a blast! The ballon and helicopter are going to be great too! All I got to do is send in the paperwork for my A,B, and C licence's.... Another month and a night jump till my D :)Whoa... That was cool!

Pammi, I thought you guys weren't going! You have to keep me posted on all these developments! Are you driving? I want to know if I can bribe you into taking me with you! The 9th through the 12th would be perfect! I really want to jump the bi-plane...and we know I like to party! That is my favorite part of skydiving...the beer! I might even get naked while I'm there...
Sis
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

This year NO, but don't count ole Pyke out completely...
Once he has full time employment...you will see his ugly mug popping up ALL OVER THE DAMN SHOW!!!!
Quincy, Couch, Freaks, Flor-abama, and let's not forget...a few lessons in the Wind Tunnel and some 1on1 at Skydive U!!!
Hell, why not...I just might make the ultimate sacrifice and HAVE;) to go to Lapalisse...B|
Just you all wait until Pyke has $$, then LOOK OUT!!!!:S
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke:P
NZPF A - 2584

i'm there. well, for some of it. i'm goin to hit quincy and chicago. just haven't decided which first. What's the true story about the jet? i want to jump it, but will be very dissapointed if it goes down like last year, when they didn't tell us about not having it.
i gotta say though, i just got back from skydive chicago tonight, and it was awesome. if you've never been there, holy shit, the place is a resort, and it was such a blast. i'm afraid if i go there first, i'll never leave for quincy. having done quincy last year, even won a B24 jump... can it get much better than that...
oh i can't wait for august.
if you see a really tall blonde chick in a mostly green dakine suit, that's me...
peace
:)lew:S