jtval

back from texas

hey every1,
ive been back for about a week but i havent really had a chance to hop online. sis, jess, sorry i missed ya in dallas. i had to pack my stuff. we left early so i couldnt get out til sunday. but i only went to sd texas. i heard dallas had a good weekend that time.
pammi merrick kris. hows osc? are ya still there?
GETTING HIGH IS FUN, BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART
JT
A-38439

Jessica, were you at SD Dallas last weekend? I was there. I didn't get to jump because I don't have my own gear and the rig I was going to jump never showed up. I was there for about half the day on Saturday (morning). I was the one walking around in the black Texas Aggie Skydiving t-shirt, or napping in the maroon chevy pickup with Aggie Skydiving across the front windshield. :)AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

So far I only have you and bwilling.
jess-- does that mean i was the first? (BEER)i think i have about 10 dz.commers. after delend next weekend, im hoping it'll be around 18. about there being another time...yup there will be. with in the next 2 years i will be out there two more times for about 1 month at a time. and once i get to korea im gonna work on my pilots license so i can fly to all the dz's. woohoo! i hope it all goes as planned.
dutchboy-- i was there last weekend and so were you. but i didnt know that til the big way jump. you were all loading up. and they called your name i asked lisa. she pionted you out. but i didnt get a chane to stick around..
clay fowler--- i would LOVE TO JUMP IN SEPT but ill be in korea by then. no jumping for a YEAR!!! oww can you say "GROWING ROOTS?"
JT
A-38439

Where ya off to in Korea...I spent a glorious 14months traversing that foul smelling country.... At one time there was a jump club at Camp Casey (up north) but it was long ago dismantled. If you hop on it right away you might be able to get something accomplished through MWR. Aircraft support is no problem....especially if you get to know a couple ROMADS.

Hey JT...
OSC's still a lot of fun (when we get to jump), Cloud9 came out this past weekend to make some jumps, poor guy waited around all day only to leave with a ?:0:0. :( However, Pam & I got to do a night dive that night. B|
OSC's been making a lot of changes... it's kinda weird seeing all our old jump buddies teaching students now and becoming JMs. :o In fact, I think Pam & I are about the only regular jumpers there now that aren't JMs. lol Oh well, as long as they still let us in the plane & don't make us land with it... *phew* did that for the first time this weekend too, I went for a ride in a Bi-Plane with our 5 year old (Ty) this weekend... landing in those little ass planes is scary... NO THANKS - I'd rather take my chances under a bed sheet!! LOL
Anyway, we'll have to hook up somewhere we can make a few more jumps sometime... Laterz!!
"If words were wisdom, I'd be talkin' even more.."

jess-- does that mean i was the first? (BEER)

Heh heh...yep, that's right, JT. You deflowered me. I will always remember you fondly. ;)

Jessica, were you at SD Dallas last weekend?

Was I at Skydive Dallas? Was I at SKYDIVE DALLAS?! Of course I was! I didn't see you there, though. I got there Saturday afternoon and left Sunday evening.

So get on the bus with Freaksis and come to the CASA boogie in Sept. at Monroe, GA. There will be several of us there as well as a lot of other cool folks.

Well MAYBE I WILL! :P

I will always remember you fondly...
jess--
actually id rather ..you will always fondle me,remember. hahaha. could you say it like that for me.
merrick--
yea like i said, once i get to korea i will work towards my pilots license so hopefully it will be easier to get around. ill be in las vagas for a few years so i wont be far at all from ok.city.
clay fowler--
i would love to find out any info you can share about trying to find a dz( or dz funding) while im in korea. anything will help. thanks.
blues jt
JT
A-38439

Dave...you left before Jess and I got there! I got there around 2 and I think she arrived around 4 maybe? Anyway, we jumped the helo!! Too bad you missed that! I haven't seen you in ages, it would be fun to jump together. We never got to jump together at Eagle Flight, did we? We just got pied together! Do you know how lucky we are that we got REAL pies? Some people I know put all kinds of nasty shit in theirs like beans and eggs. Ask Cyber. YUCK. I hope I don't get my 100th anywhere that doesn't use real pie.
See you at the AOTM boogie I suppose...
Sis
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." Oscar Wilde

First question......What service are you in? It can make a huge difference in how hard it is to start a club. You see....I have been down this road before. Last year I found out that the Air Force....around 93 or so rewrote the reg that covers MWR. They left out all references to skydiving. Cause most of the AF are pogues right? Well...if you are AF it'll be tough...but not impossible. Army? Well...you are in business. Talk with Skymonkeyone as the rigger at his club (Greg Offhause) helped write that reg for the Army. Helo support is EASY to get there. Just find the ROMAD (USAF) shop at Humphreys (The Hump) and they should be able to walk you through getting a Helo damn near whenever you want it. Also making some buddies in the SF world can be real helpful. They will have the lock on getting things done and they can usually "circumvent" some of the red tape. Certainly write down my e-mail "[email protected]" and shoot me any specific questions like phone numbers and such. Let me know your service, AFSC/MOS, and that sort of pertinent info. Anyang Ha Seyo! Odishe'

dutchboy-- i was there last weekend and so were you. but i didnt know that til the big way jump. you were all loading up. and they called your name i asked lisa. she pionted you out. but i didnt get a chane to stick around..

That 16-way was fun, but didn't really come together. I think we needed a little more practice. People also got a little confused when Doug took the slot to my left when he was supposed to be across from me. It wasn't his fault, the 2-way I took out the door was not stable and I had to keep fighting to keep the other guy from going onto his back. Once that was under control we had to stop the spinning. The 4th guy for the base was nowhere to be found for most of the dive. The divers took way too long getting out the door and we only got 12k since it was getting dark.
Oh well, we got 9 of us in right before breakoff. It was kinda cool burning down through the center when the outside had already broken off. Looks like a couple people need to work on their tracking. I had to stop my track early because I was gaining on them and closing when they started 6 seconds earlier.
As I said, lots of fun and educational. With a little more practice we might actually get it right some day.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

So get on the bus with Freaksis and come to the CASA boogie in Sept. at Monroe, GA. There will be several of us there as well as a lot of other cool folks. Work on the VRW!!!!!

When is the boogie? Have exact dates yet? If I'm off that weekend, I'll head on up..
Mike

clay fowler---
thanks ALOT for that info. yep! im AF. ive been looking for somebody who may have had the inside scoop on the skydiving deal. i will most certainly put your address in my book. and will get in touch with you.if there is any info you think i may need my address is [email protected] i will mail you after i figure out some questions i need answered. thanks again.
dutchboy--
i will be in thomaston for a few hours on saturday(all day jumping) maybe if you wanna jump with some LOW timers we can do something. my buddy and i are gonna be doing 2 ways all day. hes got 20 jumps i got 70.we started aff around the same time and this is the only time well get to jump together so we're gonna do some real basic stuff. (we both need to practice)
i will be up there again though. maybe we'll get a jump in!
JT
A-38439

hye lisa,
you are more then welcome to jump wuth us but youd probly have more fun jump with some mopre experienced people. id like to at least do one crazy fun jump!! well talk . ill be there early tomorrow.
JT
A-38439

hye lisa,
you are more then welcome to jump wuth us but youd probly have more fun jump with some mopre experienced people. id like to at least do one crazy fun jump!! well talk . ill be there early tomorrow.
JT
A-38439

I don't mind jumping with other low timers, I only have 129 jumps myself. I guess I'll miss you tomorrow. Did two jumps today, and my budget doesn't allow for much jumping till I get a job.
Did my pre-second head down jump today with Trey. B| It totally rocked. I'm suprised he managed to keep my sorry ass head down all the way to 4500.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

Hell, I have lived in TEXAS my whole life and I never saw ANY OF YOU DZ.com PEOPLE. Unless you kinda look alot like everyone else!!! LOL Except Ramone,Zennie and some others will not claim at the moment!
I cant believe it! I was out freak flyin -almost by MY SELF and you guys party on just down the street from Houston. Hello! Could you drop a girl a line over here?? And I JUST GOT MY CAMERA ON MY HEAD. Ratz, I could very well be the worlds greatest vidiot, as far as you know!
Going on the road, see you!

Clear Blue & Extra Alt,
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com

Ann...Texas is so damn big...that is why you haven't met most of us dz.commers from up here! maybe we'll get to meet someday! I hear you are a damn cool woman and skydiver!
To all interested: YA, the CASA boogie is the LAST weekend of September at Skydive Monroe...anyone who can make it up come on! That CASA shit rocks!! I got a reputation to live up to there anyway, so I need some help. :D
Hugs,
Sis
I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday."