sinister69

Thanks Everyone!!

Hello all, I just wanted to thank everyone for the support they have shown.
I especially want to thank Albatross and Michele for coming out to the hospital and waiting around with me. Sorry for aking alll the jump time away from you guys.
As to what happened? The skydive went great. As I was coming in for my landing, I lined up perfectly. I started my flare too late and ended up getting my left foot underneath me. That's when I felt the bones snap. Anyways I am out of the hospital and spending time at my mom's house. I will be back at the DZ as soon as I can to b.s. with you guys.
again, thanks for all the love and support
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

http://home.pacbell.net/n1elson1

Hey buddy , glad to here your up and around, did ya get some good pain meds?;). so whats up with your Utah trip. You still coming to Ogden or you just going to stay home and relax for a while? I take it your casted for at least 6 weeks huh. Anyway good to here you doing ok!
jason

Hey Sin glad here to hear your doing better. So what kinda hardware did they put in your leg??
Sorry i missed meeting ya, and sorry you missed micheles grad jump but hey she has it on film and i have it on stills from the ground so we are pretty much covered. :)Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

I am glad that you are home and I hope that mom is being nice to you. So what is the final outcome on the leg. When you left sat. we were unsure about the treatment. I am glad that I could be there to give you a little support. Let me know where you are and what is up. We could bring the DZ to you. Heal quickly so we can jump again.
Ready, Set, GOOOOOOO
Albatross

Hey sinister...
Bummer! Now you're gonna set off metal detectors at every commercial airport...
Hang in there and take lotsa pain meds - trust me, it's way better than trying to be tough!!
pull and flare,
lisa
----
I am a nobody.
Nobody's perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect!

Sin honey, so glad you are out of the hospital and doing better. Make sure Mom takes good care of you....if not let us know and we'll see what we can do. Stay off of it and do as you are told so you'll be ready to jump with me when I come out in December. Keep us posted on your progress. Glad you were not hurt any more than your leg.... FLAAARRRREEEEEE next time.

Hey, Sin!!!!
You're home (well, kinda), but I have no way to get in touch other than these boards....hope all is well, and let me know what I can help you with.
And I can't wait to see you back at the dz - everyone at the school says HI, and Vinnie was trying to get in touch with you.
ciel bleu-
Michele

hey all, i don't have any hardware in me as of yet, but who knows i might need some later on. They did what is called a "closed reduction" whatever that is?? they didn't cut me open. just knocked me out and wiggled the bones around so they would go back in place. gonna see the doctor on thursday so i will keep you all posted on what's going on.
thanks again.
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

http://home.pacbell.net/n1elson1

Bumb deal, dude.... You missed all the fun and festivities! While you were checkin' out the hot nurses we were trying to figure out who and what we could put together for our record attempt. Hell, why'd you show up so early??? Shoulda got there late like me, then fake like your awake during the dirt dive. I think I became conscious on the plane. So, sleep, eat, f***, and watch lots of skydiving videos. Or better yet, come on out to the dz and check out all the nice chicks packing/sweating, etc.B|