skymama

Yahoo, I exist!!

I can't believe it...after logging in and logging off a million times, deleting my cookies, erasing my temp. internet files, creating a new name that didn't work and changing my password so many times I don't even know what it is now, I can finally post something! Grrrrr, was that ever aggrivating!
So, for any of you who are still having problems, this is what I finally did, which is what someone mentioned in the errors and bugs report:
I logged in on the homepage, and then changed my password. Then, I logged in again on the forum pages. I thought I might finally have it when a screen popped up telling me that Windows didn't recognize the password, and did I want it to change it to the new password. HELL YES, was my reply! :)Now I have to get it to work on my computer at home-ugh!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

I'm with ya. I log in at work and home most days which makes me go through the whole log off...change password...delete cookies deal. So it takes 15 minutes to log on. Hmm....kinda like the ride to altitude.
"You either fight or you surf, son" -Name that movie
Clay

Is anyone else having problems with logging in/out everytime you go between the forums and the rest of the site?
Also - where on your profile do you add your photo? I've uploaded my picture to the server but am unsure where in my profile I put the URL.
Thanks,
mob

I'm at work so I am often in the forums for an hour or two before I go anywhere else. Every time I try to leave the forums area it shows my cookie expired. Some kind of goofy security setting HH has set up. I'm sure he'll fix it when he gets back from being a bum in Alaska.
"Tryin to walk a straight line...On sour mash and cheap wine"-AC/DC
Clay

y'know andrea--
before this weekend i though you actually live IN my computer. but i gotta tell everyone. she does exist. really. i mean it. im not just saying that.

and shes a hottie too isn't she !!!
Marc
Here I come to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, JT, I rubbed up on the computer some more and it let me get back on! :D
You guys are WAY too sweet to call me a hottie and a cutie, but I appreciate it. That picture that Mike posted of me is going to make everyone think that you are crazy though!
Ladies, it sounds like we have some guys in Deland who are a little hard-up if they think I'm that cute, so if you're looking for some hot skydivers, come on down here where the picking is great! ;)
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"