sunshine

Hooters

Ok guys, I went to Hooters for the first time last night. All I can say is "Oh my god!" Gorgeous women with big firm boobs in those skimpy little outfits. I was in heaven. Definately need to go back soon.
Wildblue, you don't mind my obsession with women do ya? :P
The artist formerly known as rodeochic ;)

Gorgeous women with big firm boobs in those skimpy little outfits.

Jeez....you are lucky!! In Columbus, the Hooters I went to had a bunch of ugly 30+ year old women with small boobs and small beer bellies. Dont get me wrong ladies, I dont think that once you hit 30 you aren't hot enough to work at Hooters, but you notice I said "UGLY".
I think women are like a fine bottle of wine....once you pop the cork, you need to get it quickly. Oh wait!! Wrong one.......uh.......
--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

Are there good looking women at the strip clubs out there?

How would I know??;) Yeah, there are some pretty fly places down in Cincy that I would recommend you going to. My wife isn't into that, but I am sure some of the other guys wouldn't mind going. BTW, the girls there are HOT.
Let me know when you decide to head to Ohio and I'll plan it out with Phree and Wildblue as to when I'll be there!!:)--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

"All I can say is "Oh my god!" Gorgeous women with big firm boobs in those skimpy little outfits. I was in heaven. Definately need to go back soon."
Good Girl!
If they didnt have "Big Firm Boobs" it would be called Bumps instead of Hooters.....
"I've got pieces of corn in my crap bigger than him" -Fat Bastard
Clay

They got a lot of hotties in the Mall of America Hooters here in MN. It’s really a sight for sore eyes in the middle of a long winter when you don’t get to see skimpy clothes for months at a time in public (or even in private in my case :() I love the shorts. This may be blasphemy here but I’m more into the ass than the boobies myself. I just love the curvy types, ya know the kind where you run your hands down the waist and then as you go down farther your hands go farther apart down the shape of her body and you know it’s ass time and you just reach around and grab like there’s no tomorrow. I’m suddenly feeling lonely right now. And the new lotion I bought sucks, so I guess I’ll just drink more beer. Why the fuck do I have to wait so long to jump again? (Sept. 8 baby!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I’m so retarded
Josh
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller

Phatcat, it seems obvious that you have several unresolved issues. GET SOME HELP MAN!!!!!!!

No shit. I am getting help from a professional in a couple of weeks, from a JM :P! Altitude deprivation ROYALY fucks you up and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy (I just kill my enemies, no big deal). As for non-jumping issues, that’s a totally different story.
Josh
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller

"Every body knows the best Hooter girls are down here in FL..."
True. A friend of mine married one from the Destin Hooters. Can't say it was the smartest thing he ever did but he's usually known as the craziest person in the room (even when I'm there) not the smartest (even when I'm there) LOL
"I've got pieces of corn in my crap bigger than him" -Fat Bastard
Clay

Ok guys, I went to Hooters for the first time last night. All I can say is "Oh my god!" Gorgeous women with big firm boobs in those skimpy little outfits. I was in heaven. Definately need to go back soon.

Really?? Where is this place at again (getting out pen and paper) ;) Merrick told me the gals at Hooters around here are, um, well...falsely advertising. Obviously stuffing and not very pretty so I haven't been there yet. We usually just skip on to the strip clubs...they're a lot of fun at least!
P
A few Quincy pics...more to come!

ROFL! I don't foresee that ever happening, but you'll be the first to know..lol!
Oh, and just a note to any other girls who want to buy a lap dance for their honeys at the strip club...DON'T tell the girl it is your husband! You really don't end up getting your money's worth for it :/ She spent the whole time looking over her shoulder to watch for me he said....like I'd buy it for him then come kick her ass?! ROFL! Hilarious! Just dance and show your boobies girl!
P
A few Quincy pics...more to come!

sunshine if you want strip clubs! Houston is the meca! We have more strip clubs and some of the finest ladies in the south! I'll put you up if you like :P so when you get too excited I can take care of you... I mean as in make sure you don't "over do it somehow" hehehehe
Just let me know, you should come in for my graduation jump and then we can hit the strips! You buy of course! :P
Blue Skies!http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html