Snowflake

Wigga.....WTF I'm going home

Now some ignorant fuck, yes I am pointing directly at skyhawk. Wants to discuss the virtues of being an american of African ancestry. How does he do this by using a bastardization of one of the most horrible things you can be called if your African, and on this board. I can almost gaurantee if I was physically in the same room as him he would have never said anything like those posts and I would love to hear him say that shit around 125th in NY. I usually don't care what people say but when this shit starts I do what I always do and thats go away. Most everyone on hear is really cool and very helpful and I appreciate the interesting posts and hope to meet ya sometime but I cannot have some little fuckstick ruining my day because he is ignorant so I'll be on S&T and G&R from time to time
Peace and Blue Ones
PS skyhawk thanx for making my day I'm so pissed I'm shaking
JG

Hey, Snowflake.....
I can't begin to understand how you must feel, but please, you are a valuable member of this community. Please, reconsider. I don't give a flying fuck what color your skin is - and neither do most people on these boards. We will be losing a member of these boards because of some absolutely uncalled for comment. Pleasse don't let him win, and please don't make the rest of us lose.
If you don't know, there is a little click button on the bottom of each post. The farthest right button is "notify moderator". I found the post you are referring to obnoxious, and reported it to the moderator. Please take the same action, and then stay around....
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Sorry you have to deal with crap like this Snowflake. :(
I can't even begin to imagine having to go my whole life dealing with stupid bullshit like that. I'll let you know when I'm heading toward SM, maybe we can do a few jumps.
--------
Zennie
"I know the pieces fit. 'Cause I watched them fall away..."
--Tool

Fuck the moron Snowflake. I'm sure everyone else does not feel the same way as he; if so they probably wouldn't have the guts to speak up. Anyone who makes comments of that nature is only displaying their idiotic, self-absorbed ignorance, and utter lack of among other things respect. I'm still looking forward to my next trip to SSM and hopefully jumping with you (we never did get that tube in).
Stupid People Should Not Breed

Dude....dont let stupid people ruin your day. Remember, most people are stupid! If you let just one ruin your day this will be a daily occurence. Stick around! Most people are pretty cool on here.
"Jesus Blessed me with his future...and I protect it with fire!"-R.A.T.M.
Clay

I would like to first state that a) I too hate the ignorance of some people and the fact that they think that the "n" word is acceptable in society and b) I am NOT in anyway sticking up for skyhawk as a person...but I would like to add this...
Other countries outside of the US do not completely understand or realise the state of the US "conscious" in regards to African American or the Civil Rights Commission. Having just come New Zealand, I verify that they ONLY see what is brought to them...in the form of our television programs and the likes of music videos and movies. And unfortunately...that is ALL they know. So, using the term "wiggas" is what would have been heard from a song, movie, or published in a magazine.
While I do not agree with his/her crass use of lingo, I understand why he said it. He would have just thought it was a common slang term and wanted to know if anyone in here considered themselves one of them. But keep in mind folks...up until the early '70's in Australia, it was LEGAL to hunt down Aborigines and kill them if you suspected them of stealing/killing your livestock. and this had nothing to do with the courts...you could just open fire and then tell the story later. African Americans have suffered tremendously at the hands of racism and segregation, but this is minor compared to the ONGOING racism and denial of Civil liberties that Aborigines continue to suffer from.
Again, I do not support or condone this behaviour, just thought I would share another possible viewpoint.
My .02,
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

I would like to stand up for myself. Im sorry if i offended anyone it was not a racialy inspired comment.I dont see being black as a problem. In australia a wigga is someone who listens to rap and wheres homie clothes and has nothing to do with racial background it is a frame of mind just like a hippy or a yuppy. Im sorry if you all took it as a racial remark but it wasnt meant as that. I have never met a non-caucasion that i have not liked because of there colour of there skin or cultural backgound i am friends with quite a few.