Kelly

whos pregnant?!?!

oh thank you sooooo much. i got my mom to tape it and she watched it but got the characters mixed up... and then my neice wasnt typing well, so i couldnt uderstand that... and then my friend is a guy so that explains his reasons for not making sense....
you put it so simply. THANKYOU!!!!
kel
"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many

What about that new show with all the singles (are they on an island again?)? Did anyone catch that? Are there any hotties running around on that one?
I say we get ourselves together a singles cruise for the beginning of the year, say Jan. or Feb. when we'll need a little sun and warmth! Who's in?
(Oh yeah, and it's required that you at least make an appearance every once in a while from your cabin! ;))

wow.....almost though kelly was going to say she was......as for friends...shit. ask me in a year when i get that season here in germany on armed forces network t.v.......can anybody tell me who wants to be a millionare? i've been wondering for months who wants to be and why they have a show..........

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

"armed forces network t.v"
Isn't it great! When I went to Korea for 1 year I really missed two years worth of shows since they play last years (which I had already seen) and then when you get back they are playing the year you missed over there! I remember being on Mid tour leave from Korea and I went out with this hottie chic but she fell asleep on me cause I couldn't stop watching all her South Park Shows that she had on tape! LMAO Now that was funny!
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay