Aviatrr

Awesome commercial

I've been looking for this commercial for a while.. I saw it several months ago on some website, but it was only there for a short time....now I find that it's stored on Adcritic.com.. Check it out - it's great.. Oh, and skysurfers......take note of this one.. ;)
http://www.adcritic.com/content/spec-sprite-extreme-is-dead.html
Mike

is there any way to get just that video..and others for that matter without going to that site?

I looked around on the site to see if I could download the MPG file, but it didn't give me the option....and when I did 'Save file as', it just saved it as a 2k Internet Explorer page.. Any of you computer gurus able to help on this one?
Mike

No Problem, There are 2 ways you can download/save the stuff from their site.
1. you must use quicktime to view their ads. quicktime has this cool option that allows you to save all media played off the internet to a folder. (Recently Discovered) Then you can play it anytime you want.
2. Sift through their code and find the right link/links. the create a webpage with referances to those links so you can right click and download. This is easier when masses of people want to download, it is still hosted on their site (Mega bandwidth) and downloads at decent speed for everyone on the internet. This is what I did today.
-Jason

you must use quicktime to view their ads. quicktime has this cool option that allows you to save all media played off the internet to a folder. (Recently Discovered) Then you can play it anytime you want.

When I open files on their website with QT, then right click, the "Save as QuickTime Movie" thing is not available.....how else can you save 'em?
Mike

I have using the method of reading their code and writing a page to get ads for a while. You can use this page to get anything, you just have to have the right link. That is where reading their HTML code comes in. But the attached file is an html page with one link, you can right click to get the file.
Okay I just realized upon trying to post, I can only include pic formats. So, I am naming it .jpg you are gonna have to rename it to test.html.
P.S. I did NOT supply this and I am not violating copyright!
Malachi