Slowfaller

Change your cursor arrow to anything

Uhh.... not much, since he is running the best OS you can get, there is no reaon to downgrade to Microsoft Anything..... And this is coming fomr someone who has to enforce Microsoft licensing at work! :o
You could just port the application over..... but for that? nah. Just create a bitmap and put it in as a cursor file.....
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

Sigh, kids these days... Kickstart is the OS loader / kernal for the Amiga OS.

That's scary man.....I had one of those...many years ago.. And I remember having to use that damn Kickstart disk.....and it taking several minutes to boot up.. But, hey.....it was a true multi-tasker when nothing else was.. They're still used for a lot of high end graphics........but they don't have to use Kickstart anymore...they've progressed to hard drives.. ;)
Mike

LOL - Yeah Phree, it's amazing what I can remember, & rediculous to a fault what I can forget (just ask Pam lol).
I did a little searching & the only thing that I've been able to find is that if you don't have some certain options set it will install automatically without your permission anytime you visit a webpage that hosts it. Also, found a short article that suggests that it's some sort of site tracker. It suggests that it looks for registration #'s, ssn's, credit card #'s, and so forth for some 60,000 different sites (sorry, didn't copy the url).
Oh btw: <<--- the new pic is for AirAnn, who was nice enough to tell me that I look like a chic in my old pic. You know, the one in my FULL FACE HELMET. :P I'll probably end up changing this one soon too.
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"

Comet cursor is not a virus, nor is it "spyware" but it does show virus-like behavior. It is quite hard to get off your PC once you've installed it. Doing a normal "uninstall" through Control panel removes it but it sometimes pops up again in the future.
It annoyed the hell out of me and I tracked all traces of it down with McAfee Uninstall to clear my PC of it's dirty little footprints.
Safe swoops
Sangiro