3fLiEr

fReEfLy Training (individual & Team)

Looking for a DZ with FreeFly training for both individuals and Team focus - all offer the best etc etc - does anyone have experience of decent FreeFly coaching - I was originally looking at Spain (Babylon) Perris (FlyBoyz) America (Olav et al) Sebastian (Rook) - these are the obvious ones - has anyone used these or perhaps others (PsykoCirkus for example(I dont know where they base themselves)) that they can suggest?
Thanks for all help............
BSBD

Hi,
I know a few people (myself included) who've trained with Babylon at Empuria and they've all been really impressed. I jumped with a guy called Nimmo who was pretty cool. It's a nice place too, just be careful with the weather and when you go.
Let us know how you get on,
Gus

Heath Richardson of psycho circus is at the Ranch in New York (getting cold now though he may be some where else for winter)
Skydive Lake Tahoe is a freefly DZ run by Charles Bryant and Mike Vail (they made Chronicles 1,2,3) and Charles is on the Flyboys now....they offer team and individual coaching also.
I'd go to Sky Dive Lake Tahoe or Sebastian, or Perris Valley, or El;oy
good lock

I also know that Carolina Freefly is based out of Chester, NC....I know they do heaps of individual coahcing and most of their instructors form the Carolina Freefly team, but I don't know if they do other stuff. I can't speak for what they are like, as 1) I am a belly flyer, and 2) I have only met them at distant boogies, but you can check them out. They always have multiple "large" turbines and a very friendly demeanor.
Thought I would throw that out there.
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
The Kiwi Lesbian!!!
USPA C- 31879

I am again allowed back in the square! - CCI has seen that I am safe and should be allowed in the big boys area again! - if i phuq up again i get banned for a month........ nice! - still hook it though! - just not so agressive...........
As for landing in the parking lot - I dont think so Mr The Greatest canopy pilot to live ! - learn to flare without falling to one side before you slate my canopy skills............ Mr Skreamer when i take it up the wrongen!
BSBD