SkymonkeyONE

POST WHORE!!

Holy Shit! I just checked out the top 50 and saw that Mr. Clayton Fowler has over 2000 posts.:o The bottom guy on the list had 333. I am number 10 with around 850; Lisa is right behind me, or UNDER me, according to which way you look at it. :D I must say that I find it fascinating how much time some of us waste on the computer at work. I shit you not, I spend 3/4 of the day behind my desk looking at posts. Luckily I am on the ROAD program ;)and still have plenty of time to get my "real" work done. Clay, on the other hand, cannot possibly get anything productive done with his hectic posting schedule.
C. Blue, esquire
My webpage HERE

"still have plenty of time to get my "real" work done"
Yep......another harsh day flying around in the nicest wind tunnel in the entire world. Rough isn't it!? And some of the other skymonkies with jobs like "Scuba Liason" Give me a break!!!! You guys don't work!!!!!!!!!!
Besides......I should be stepping down from the Pooh-Bah platform soon. I'm finally getting a job that requires more than 5% of my attention span. Not to mention that it's very cool and a $20,000 dollar a year raise to start. Can I use you as a reference for the DIS investigator?
"Shut up Dummy!"- Fred G Sanford

Me? Lie? Shit, I am a government employee with a TS clearance!

I hear ya. I've had that clearance too. You won't lie. When you can't recall a single incident of poor judgement or lack of character about the upright Mr. Folwer, it won't be a lie.
Don't you hate it when your memory craps out like that? :)Justin
My Homepage