sunshine

I just don't understand some things

So I just got home after being gone for 9 days. I was going through my mail and there was a letter from the bank. It said I was being charged a fee for bouncing a check (first time in my life I've ever done that). Well if I didn't even have enough money in my account for the check, how can they expect me to have enough to pay the fee??
"Leave my brain alone!!" ~ SpongeBob

Well.... there is always the option of doing medical research.... ;)
Even better... did you know that all credit card companies need for you to have on balence is $.51 before they can start charging finance charces of up to $5.00 a month in addition to late fees of $20 and intrest on the total amount. With compounding fees its really easy to turn a $.51 cent debt into a $100 bill. While most companies are cool and will clear the charges, I never did my time as a CSR for a credit card company. Did'nt have the security level to. :)I'm not sure what to put here right now.....

It reminds me of when I went to the eye doctor a few months ago. He was giving me my exam and said he wanted to dilate my eyes since I hadn't had it done for so long. I asked how much extra it was and he said it was like $35, so I said no. Well he asked if the money was the only thing keeping me from doing it and I said yes, so he offered to do it free of charge. I just happen to be wearing a short skirt and heels that day. Coincidence?!:)"Leave my brain alone!!" ~ SpongeBob