skyhawk

Congrats Sangiro

Yeah, I was flying around with Clay yesterday and he was trying to fly and use a satelite internet connection at the same time. It was sort of an obsessive compulsive thing I guess. If he stopped posting for a few minutes his flying got worse, until he posted again.
BTW, if you can't figure it out, this isn't true. Clay did disappoint me though. I was expecting him to scare the shit out of me, and he never quite managed to do so. :)The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

That is too funny Dutch. I got the visual on that. Wish I could draw cartoons. hummmm.... I will get back to ya on that one. I am getting pretty good with a few computer graphic programs over here or not... matter of opinion.
You've got bad eating habits if you use a grocery cart in 7-Eleven okay?
--Dennis Miller

Nope....didn't scare me a bit! I would have buzzed him much closer though if Dutchboy hadn't grabbed the yoke! Now a plane that doesn't fly straight without pilot input....that concerns me a little.

I guess I did kinda grab it away from you, didn't I. I try not to do that, but my need for self preservation must have kicked in. We were coming down right on top of that bastard. You were lined up perfect to land on the numbers, only problem was that someone else was there!
The Dutchboy

"I have a feeling that your next lesson is going to be extremely difficult"
Nahhhhh.....I even know what I need to do now to stick those close fast patterns. I just needed some time to think about it.
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

I wanna watch freeflir29's next lesson- preferably inside the plane as well, but since it's hard to fold a crip with a cast on one leg and a leg brace on the other in a small plane, shall I bring the camcorder, Dutch? :)Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

Faye,
We'll be in the 172, so feel free to beg Clay to sit in the back (if you dare). It's his flight time to decide if he wants to experience something other than the forward edge of the c.g. envelope with two big guys sitting up front. I don't know how much admission he'd charge you for the show. :)When Ron solos I'm going to jump from the plane and then make him land it. We will be bringing up a video guy to film that!
p.s. I ran into Sonc tonight at the school for the first time since the big layoff.
The Dutchboy

"I'm too proud to beg"
You don't have to beg.....You'll have to come out the next time we fly to Rome for a little jumping. I'm working this weekend so my flyin time will be a little shorter than it was last weekend. You are more than welcome to come out.....if you trust me......:)"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

Well, if you're the pilot and you declare an emergancy. i.e. *you* think the engine sounds funny and their wearing a parachute...never mind you've been circling the airport for 9k...
actually, if I remember hearing correctly, the plane has to be approved for jump service and be on file as being used for parachute operations.
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

"Since when did you work?'
Welll...OK...You got me....I'm getting paid to come in and surf for 8 hrs but I have to be here so I consider it work. Oh yeah.....they pay me extra for surfing on the weekends....:)"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

"You don't have to beg.....You'll have to come out the next time we fly to Rome for a little jumping."
Cool! B| Thanks, I'd LOVE to come out and play/fly a bit- let me know what day you two will be there for sure, and I'll hitch a ride with John-- Sure, I'll trust ya in the air, Clay- ;) besides, I don't talk nearly as much in the air as on the ground, eh, Dutch?

"p.s. I ran into Sonc tonight at the school"
You went to the school? :( Darn, wish I could've- how's Sifu and the other students? Forgotten Lin Kuen yet? :) I'm supposed to start weight-training again next week for upper body, if I can hitch rides. P.S. I'm surprised Sonc was there; I just don't see him getting in shape...
Brokeneagle.