wingnut

new name search

yup..as i was sitting here over the last of my cold beer i was pondering the meaning of life, well not that really, but something even more important..... the search feature of the web site.... i can search for just about anything... but i can't put in an openended search... like "search for all female skydivers".... that i think would be the biggest improvment.... i mean, your going to a new dz,,,, ya gota do research.... find out who your up against...... like if i was going to skydive dallas i could type that into the search engine here and find out that i was going to meet sis, then i could prepare my self before hand , or if i was going to perris, i would find that skybytch jumps there and i could pull out my 280sq.ft. manta.................. it would be wonderfull for us all.... there could even be on for "all male skydivers".... then the ladies could find out wich dz's to avoid... like no females would ever go to freeflir29's dz, they would know about him in advance................

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Anyone who makes it to Carpal-Tunnel status is such a big target, that it is easy.
Also, I see it as a public service. In his sick and twisted way, it gives him a feeling of worth to be picked on. And by doing it, I'm drawing the fire instead of letting it affect those more sensitive than myself. Kind of like a soldier jumping onto a grenade to save all his friends.
You should be thanking me, man! :)Justin
My Homepage

Skreamer, I was waiting for you to find this thread. :)Nah. I'm not gay. But luckily for you, that means you don't have any competition there. I'll take the verbal attacks from him to spare everyone else. Maybe you're volunteering your bum to keep all the other people safe from his "other" habits. Noble of you too. :D
Justin
My Homepage

You can search by dropzone. From the home page click skydivers on the left column. Then click on power search on the left hand column.
You can fill in as many or as few search fields as you want...you could search for Perris jumpers who own a Mirage containers, if you wanted to!
Anne
"by stitches, cloth, and cord,...a god of the sky for those immortal moments."-Lindbergh

anne,
oh i'm very familiar withthe features of dropzone.com and all of it's pages, i was trying to make a joke........ since ther is no field to fill in if you are male/female.... and ya know us guys need to do our homework before we get to a dropzone/region.... sometimes it involves months of video servelence, and phone taps...... sometimes we even have to go through your garbage and find out what's going on...................

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

re:
You can search by dropzone. From the home page click skydivers on the left column. Then click on power search on the left hand column
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea or you could click on their name and find where they jump. thats how i met my special...oh wait that was graveyards.com. sorry.:S
"ethyls cold! yea she oughtta because ethly's dead."
(a free virtual beer to anyone who can spot that song!)
if i live til 97. she'll still be waitin in refrigerator heaven. shes cold she's nice cold ethly is my paradise. pretty funny if you got a sick sense of humor
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT