martz

Tatoo

Try going to a tatoo parlor they have thousands of pics for you to look at. At least the place I got mine at did. Is there a Tatoo.com? You can even create your own if you want something original.
Why dont we get drunk and screw.:)

"De plane!! De plaaaane!!"
I used to work with this Columbian guy...so, he's short, kinda round face, has a bit of an accent, dark complexion, and the first time he ever go's to the range with us he was monitoring the radio and comes running over yelling *Columbian accent* "Sergeant, The plane, the planes are here!" *Columbian accent* None of us could talk or hardly breath for the next 15 minutes. I hadn't even made the look-a-like connection till that moment. That had to be close to one of the funniest things that happened in my ten years in the military!
"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

Do what I did and find a tat artist that draws his\her own work. That way the tattoo you get is YOURS not something that 40 million other people have. If you are going to go through the pain better make sure you wont want to have it burnt off later.
IMHO