Zennie

New Freefly Suit!

Good luck keeping it white!

It came with washing instructions. I'll be pinning them up next to my washing machine. ;)
And if anyone ever wants to get hold of Emily for a custom suit, drop me a line & I'll give you her phone number.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

I gave up trying to keep my suit white. I've accepted the fact that a low swoop will forever stain the suit. Plus kneeling on the plane, ground, packing, and everything else will keep the one white knee forever a different color. Luckly, I was informed that I get a small bonus this year at work and it should be enough to get some freefly pants or a freefly camera suit. White for trim only on the new ones ;)
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

Nice suit - but dont you think it is to baggy for freefall ?

I wanted it a little on the looser side because I tend to fall pretty fast. But actually, this is a standard cut for a Jumpbubble. The fabric is very light, but flared out at the wrists & ankles.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."